HWBOT Community Forums

The official Country Cup 2020 thread.

yosarianilives

17 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

So how ridiculous did this turn out. Some vote yes to create a stirr... Well you lot just ended any future use of a poll A nice round of applause...  My turn now... Will reconfigure tomorrow 

Why not create different tiers and make overclocking the comp, as an example there are those that only have a 570 and can't compete at all with a 2080ti or 3090 so then creating specific tiers like 570, 580 etc.

My 0.002

• Confused 1

• Crew
3 minutes ago, Fragmeister said:

Why not create different tiers and make overclocking the comp, as an example there are those that only have a 570 and can't compete at all with a 2080ti or 3090 so then creating specific tiers like 570, 580 etc.

My 0.002

it is Country Cup, not about you as a single bencher. Port Royal needs to be pushed to new limits

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Fragmeister said:

My 0.002

That's just normal hwbot, idk but having 500+ stages in country cup is a maybe not the best idea. There are however cheap stages so everyone can participate 

Reminder that crosshair 8 dark hero launched after the comp, want to make sure nobody subs and has to rebench on different board. Posting here and on Discord to make sure everyone sees it, don't think it will be a problem but will suck if someone does a sick 3000 series sub on the new board for country cup and can't use it. 

• Crew
32 minutes ago, tomekmak said:

[quote]

nope, only for the 7core score...

[/quote] It was changed ? Now i see 8 cores ? 7 cores was doable by disablng some in widows, same for 3 and so on.

yes but you couldn't submit the 7 core score ?

Superposition will get points in 2021, so maybe not a bad thing to support the developer