HWBOT Community Forums

REV4 up and running! Questions, suggestions, feedback goes in here

Massman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed something strange: yesterday we got a new member (Moose83). He contributes ~370 points to the team... says the team-page.

But our total-points haven't changed. No additional points - it's the same amount like the day before. How can this be?

• Crew

^

I have the same problem on my team, it's the second time this problem occurs. The new user is ranked on the contribution page, but not on the team ranking page and his scores do not add points to the team score.

I'm not sure what solved the first case, but it's fixed now.

• Crew
Ooh, I remembered how I fixed it the last time :).

I fixed both of your team-mates' scores. The points should be adding right now.

Can I do anything to fix it or only you?

I think it's working now, points are slowly adding up.

Thanks! :)

Sadly enough, no.

We make use of two team_id entries in our database: one in the user database (to link a user to a team) and one in the result database (to link a result to the team). Normally, the engine should update all the team_id fields in the result table when the user changes team, but that is not the case at the moment. The team_id key in the user database is working.

For performance reasons, we make use of the team_id key of the result table to find all results of the team rather than going through the user database. So, to fix your problem, I have to manually update the result table with the user's new team.

It's a small bug, so it should be that difficult to solve.

Dont know whether some1 has already reported it, or others are ok with it. But let me jot down the way bot behaves and how it should ideally behave IMO.

If I am searching for a graphic card boints. I select the benchmark and then a particular score, when hitting browser back button, benchmark listed always go back to 3DM01, I am sure something similar would be happening with CPU too.....

So is it possible that bot remembers the benchmark and page we were browsing???

Fred' date=' Massman,

Would you be kind enough to add [b']"Oceania"[/b] to the drop down Regions search before you release it in a couple of weeks please.

We feel left out down under :)

Countries of Oceania

Many thanks

http://bugs.hwbot.org/browse/HWBOT-396

It is up to massman to manage in which HWBOT release it will be available. As we are cramped up for 4.1, I think this might be 4.2.

It's not thát much work :P.

Oceania region is up and running. I noticed some countries are located in Oceania, but belong to other countries. Not sure what rule to apply here; I don't think it will be a big issue either.

Yeah, like Hawaii, sort that out and play fair :)

Cheers P