HWBOT Community Forums

REV4 up and running! Questions, suggestions, feedback goes in here

Massman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Massman

Could you please change the country of our team "Freeocen" to Germany? Everytime i try to change it, it does not work - cause of that, we are not list in country ranking of germany and we don't have a country on profile-page.

Edited by DopeLex

Thanks Turrican and Christian!

I'm still not clear how TPP are calculated. It's says what is below at the link you provided, but it doesn't say how TPP are calculated; or, doesn't appear to.

My overclockers league points are 327.6; my UP is 411.6. The league points are lower than the UP points because only the 15/20 best scores count.

But, my TPP points are 1030.7. Why are the TPP points so much higher than the UP points of 411.6?

"A special type of points featured for the first time in Rev4 are the so-called ‘powerteam’ points. Powerteam points are nothing more than global and hardware rankings, but instead of grouping results per user, the results are grouped per team. This means that the Powerteam rankings are mainly a competition between teams, rather than individuals."

@ Massman

Could you please change the country of our team "Freeocen" to Germany? Everytime i try to change it, it does not work - cause of that, we are not list in country ranking of germany and we don't have a country on profile-page.

Should be fixed in ~ 5 minutes.

Dont know if this was mentioned earlier, but Im desperately missing the cpu & gpu database. Where is it? Its not in the hardware tab...

Am I blind??

as Massman said, hardware libraries will come only with rev 4.1 which is planned to be released @ 1 July

Another idea, when some submission is open, for example this one I'd like for page title be something like "Splave's 8800GTS 512 in 3DMark03" (like it was in rev3) and not "Hardware news, Overclocking Competitions, Reviews" like it is now

...helps me browse faster when I have 10-20 submissions open

• Crew
Another idea, when some submission is open, for example this one I'd like for page title be something like "Splave's 8800GTS 512 in 3DMark03" (like it was in rev3) and not "Hardware news, Overclocking Competitions, Reviews" like it is now

...helps me browse faster when I have 10-20 submissions open

yeah, that would be great.

How can a search be more urgent then a database? A search would mean u already know what ur looking for, that could be, especially for cpus, very tricky.

More people complained about the advanced search than about the hw database. We are running with very limited funds and a spare-time crew, I can't do magic.

How about AMD League separated???.

I think is a lit bit unfair that a aircooled Intel can get more Global points aircooled than a AMD highly overclocked by LN2.

It will encourage the guys to Overclock more AMD too.

:)

Should we have ATI league too? :) Aircooled GTX580 will do better than an LN2 cooled 6970, for example :)

I disagree, because if we separe amd from intel, than it would be fair to separe AMD from nvidia because the 6970 generation simply can't keep up with the gtx580, than we must separate Cedar Mills from other cpus in CPUz etc...etc...

Amd isn't doing good cpus (talking about ipc, not price/value), then there would be less points until they release something good like the olg Athlon XP, athlon 64 etc.. :)

• Crew
More people complained about the advanced search than about the hw database. We are running with very limited funds and a spare-time crew, I can't do magic.

Sorry, I didnt want to offend the crew. People complained about search because it wasnt that good in rev3. But in rev4 its already a lot better. I know this rev is written from scratch but people, or at least me, expected same functionality as rev3.

Anyway decisions are made, I will wait. :)