HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2011 thread.

Massman

No offence from this side.. Also @Ryba: Also no intention to lower the AVG score of Poland.

@Chaos, Ok no problem, its up to massman/christian to decide. Also you show this is your board, fine.. And i only replied to this thread because i think the time isn't the problem christian was talking about, while you were talking about rules of time etc... No bad feelings for Poland, and I didn't even see the scores of the Greeks, only giving my reply on what i see here in this thread..

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

And it's very sad for all of us :(

The worst is hw, I don't have older gpus like GTX2xx or some crazy raid cards for pcmark, I had to buy GTX and it's very hard to find working used one, I bought reference 285 and appeared to be dead, so I bought another. Hope she will be good. But I can't find any Matrix/Lightning/Classified so it's a bit tough :) I prefer newer hw.

sorry I was eating, just got back, wazzup ? :P

Okay, maybe they did bench together, sorry for blocking but the facts were really obvious, so you can understand my block.

People complain when there is ''sharing not investigated'' and people complain as well when ''sharing is investigated''.

I thought it was better to block the score and wait for explanations from the users, then we can still allow the score afterwards. It's better to act like this than to block the score after the competition then you might be screwed with only 4 scores.

sorry I was eating, just got back, wazzup ? :P

Okay, maybe they did bench together, sorry for blocking but the facts were really obvious, so you can understand my block.

People complain when there is ''sharing not investigated'' and people complain as well when ''sharing is investigated''.

I thought it was better to block the score and wait for explanations from the users, then we can still allow the score afterwards. It's better to act like this than to block the score after the competition then you might be screwed with only 4 scores.

that i can understand

no hard feelings then