HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2011 thread.

Massman

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have 6 pots in total (3x GPU, 3x CPU). Prizes are: 3x SF3D Inflection and 3x Kingpincooling F1 Fat.

- Winning team: 1x CPU, 2x GPU

- Runner-up: 1x CPU, 1x GPU

- 2nd runner-up: 1x CPU

The most contributing member of the team will get a prize; the others will be done with a lucky draw within the team.

We will have 6 pots in total (3x GPU, 3x CPU). Prizes are: 3x SF3D Inflection and 3x Kingpincooling F1 Fat.

- Winning team: 1x CPU, 2x GPU

- Runner-up: 1x CPU, 1x GPU

- 2nd runner-up: 1x CPU

The most contributing member of the team will get a prize; the others will be done with a lucky draw within the team.

And the most contributing member of the team will be chosen by? The amount of published results? cause I can't imagine other possibility cause you can't compare results from Gulftown to Sempron x1 core.

I think it's not fair to lucky draw prizes, cause in our team I, G.Foyle and ryba put a lot of money and time for doing results, I personally bought 500+ litres of ln2 and a lot of hw for it and according to competition points I, G.Foyle and ryba have equal amount of scores... and it seems we all will have the same competition points in all stages.

In 3DMark 11 we will upload result from new account "TeamPoland" or something like that probably, cause it's teams work. So what will be in situation when 2-3 members will have the same amount of points?

Edited by Xtreme Addict

Most contributing member is defined by the amount of categories users participated in. If there are multiple users who entered in an equal amount of stages, we look at the participation in stage 1-4; if that is equal we look to stages 5-6 and after that to stage 7.

For HWBOT, this competition is all about team effort. How much is your fantastic Gulftown score worth if there would be no Sempron score to complete the 5 out of 5 necessary scores and vice versa? I'm sure within the Polish community you will have a lot of people who are grateful for your efforts :).

Wow, only less than 72 hours left in this competition,

It's been weeks since me and my friends decided to enter this country cup, and ever since november 19th all we do is bench,bench, and bench non-stop, even during our busy days in the office. (luckily our boss don't mind :P)It's been fun really, searching for old hardware in our warehouse,benching with friends,not sleeping at all waiting for the deadline to submit, and all that :D :D

I'd also point out that it's been an honor for us to compete with the top guys here at Hwbot :

Team Poland (Ryba n Friends), Team Greece, Team Belgium, Team Bulgaria, Team Russia, Team Canada,Team US, France, and so many more :)

For the last 3 stages, I don't know how things will work out for our team in Indonesia, the hardware and LN2 is ready for our last runs, but i guess after the xmas holiday, our benching mood was somehow 'lost' :P, we're still going to try our best though ;)

So, see you guys in the finish line 3 days from now, may the best country win ;) ;)

Regards,