HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2011 thread.

Massman

It was the last hours before posting ...

We feel disappointed because in fact we first feel quite motivated to participate to this kind of contest. Idea is quite good and only fun should be here. but unfortunatly there are again some losers behavior to face. Nevermind this is not the end, competition must go on and this IGP stage is finished now. I understand that strategosan can feel ungry, he spend all his WE and money to finish this stage with Wizerty. Wizerty made 400km to join us and now all efforts are lost due to bad loser way.

Finally It should be a fun contest but in fact it's only contest with the best and the worst.

Edited by Koubbyzzz

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And eternal shame for the others :D

Some guys are too bad for pushing their hardware over the limit and make great score so they adopt a dirty way for grab one little point on cup classement :(

Perhaps should we do the same... It will be more simple than search good tweaks or hardware...but it will hurt our own honor.

Yes, custom made cooling pots from kingpincooling and probably Ryba too.

@Team France: bad luck guys, but the cup is not over yet! :cool:

Nice :) Good to hear, more motivation in polish team ;)

Second question, how prizes will be divided through winners? Cause some stages need 5 results, some 3 and 3DMark 11 only one user.

Just curious, but how do the competition points work? I see some people are getting 3 points for each submission in different stages, I got 3 points for my stage 5 sub, but subbed my first stage 3 score this morning & didn't get any competition points for it.

1 - 3 points are awarded depending on the level of the competition. You should get them for each first submission in a stage. If not, something went wrong.

• Crew

Don't some take this stuff too seriously ? We (belgium ) are like trying this year to end in top 5 overall. Bought too much gear anyway the last weeks lol... My main interest is the team benching, having good laughs, good food and some brewskis or red bulls.... and learn some stuff...

But I need more hours a day to get all this stuff done !!!

Don't some take this stuff too seriously ? We (belgium ) are like trying this year to end in top 5 overall. Bought too much gear anyway the last weeks lol... My main interest is the team benching, having good laughs, good food and some brewskis or red bulls.... and learn some stuff...

I bench for fun, points or no points. Was just curious since some people were getting points in different stages, but I didn't.

Agreed, more hours a day would be very handy!

qft :D

hey guys, ive submited an entry for 4 core wprime 1024m but im getting 0 points for it?

You might check to see if there is already a 4 core score submitted. The rules for that stage are a little confusing but it appears you need to have a score with each core number.