HWBOT Community Forums

Clarification in PCMark'05 about Tweaks // Tricks allowed

Sweet

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

Highgertz don't worry friend, if you can on me and tell me how I can replicate your TW we can unblock your score

Everyone has the chance to prove there scores are within hwbot rules in a confidential manner, if you have found a great tweak we will not share it

Without the shared tweaks I have to rely on solely on the Oc, sadly that will not cut it versus the storage guys :P

With your 6,2 ivy you get easy top 10 without storage;)

or you look on ebay for areca used:) 300 Euro and you have a good start in storage:)

http://hwbot.org/submission/2290612_lautajo_pcmark_2005_core_i7_3960x_50472_marks/

What about this guy? Pretty shure ramdisk ramcaching in action... and 2g startup is 10 Times over 220mb :P

we are making decisions on sector sizes, RST and raid xpert right now

official announcement as soon as we make decision, lots of factors to consider, i think its better to take a few days and make the right decision than regret it in a month

apologies for bumping before a decision has been made but how's is the RST & RAIDXpert debate going? looking through the top 40 scores it's pretty easy to spot where it's being used, (as well as what looks like 4k sector size in some instances).