HWBOT Community Forums

Rbuass - 3x Radeon HD 7970 @ 1500/1800MHz - 81909 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

wcrf

+1

I have the same issue with CF and GPUZ, system totally freezes when you try to open it. My cards are only watercooled. :banana:

I have the same issue as well. With 1 card it works just fine, but with 2, 3, or 4 the system locks up completely. ULPS is disabled on mine too.

• Crew

Had some issues here also with GPUz so we have to run it before the benchmark starts and leave it running in the background to be able to have a valid screenshot, Carl as well. It's to do with disabling power management in Xfire i think.

Can you start GPUz as soon as the PC gets into windows?

Here I can not open GPUz even before run the benchmark. So, the only way I found is to open CCC + Afterburner (that's needs more time to open that a GPUz, because you need to open 2 screens instead to open only one.... and also... you need to lose more time, because is easier to fit only a GPUZ than fit a Afterburner more a big CCC screen. Tks