HWBOT Community Forums

Mikecdm - Core i7 3770K @ 6488MHz - 65255 marks PCMark 2005

topdog

thanks guys. Moose, i've been having issues with TW on this board for a few days now. When i did the amd stuff, i tried this setup and only managed 63k, TW was all over the place. When I did this install at home, i got around 48k TW on air at 5ghz. Thats whats been hurting my score the most. You know this bench is a balance of getting everything to work right, and it was enough for a score, but not everything was working right.

thanks guys. Moose, i've been having issues with TW on this board for a few days now. When i did the amd stuff, i tried this setup and only managed 63k, TW was all over the place. When I did this install at home, i got around 48k TW on air at 5ghz. Thats whats been hurting my score the most. You know this bench is a balance of getting everything to work right, and it was enough for a score, but not everything was working right.

You will get much higher scores in some Subtest, esspecially gen usage when u boot higher clocks;)

Just noticed the card was on cold even more impressive.

Memory on cold too next time xD

Thanks, but no memory on cold for me :). I was taking it easy, so i ran something safe. I did 1500 afterwards but couldn't beat my score. After I was done realized I should try 3D, so did 03 and am3 with pcm05 setup still running.

Great job mike. it was great to see this happen at my shop.

It was a blast, thanks for hosting the event aaron.

That's the way it is. And doing it live in front of an audience doesn't help either! So congratulations on your huge score, Mike!