HWBOT Community Forums

What I like about HWB

Nice start.

I'll add.

- seeing categories for hardware that doesn't exist

- waiting for pics of said hardware to magically appear before I die

- waiting for rules and wrappers for benches that already have subs for points and can be hacked in a heartbeat

Serious talk now:

HWBot is the place where we can live our hobby. Instead of complaining all day long some people should start appreciating this website. For sure not everything is 100% perfect but you can be sure that Massman is not deciding anything to harm the community. He always tries his best to improve this place and provide the best playground for us.

It's always funny when people say "bring back revision 2". Well HWBot would either stay at the same level or even lose attention. From my point of view the bot has never been as good as today.

Being serious now.

I somewhat agree. There is an awful lot of complaining that goes on. Some warranted, some not. No place is 100% perfect, and no site is a democracy. If you don't like it, don't play here. You know the rules (most of the time :D) going in. If you disagree, don't go in, or at least post a possible fair suggestion.

Right now, this is the only game in town. Let's make it a better game, not b1tch about it. :)

Nice start.

I'll add.

- seeing categories for hardware that doesn't exist

- waiting for pics of said hardware to magically appear before I die

- waiting for rules and wrappers for benches that already have subs for points and can be hacked in a heartbeat

I got this:D Scottyboy:D

I can't believe even this thread got derailed. I'm all in for a bit of comedy at the forums, but it seems to be always the same people who come over here to post nothing but negativity.

Moose83, you're allowed to take a month off from the forums. You don't seem to understand that for the most part, your provocative posting style is annoying the people at the forum. You just can't treat people the way you have been doing for a while now and I hope you understand your behavior has crossed a line. Two weeks ago, you were prohibited access to the forums for 24h, in the hope you would get the message and stop your non-sense posting. Evidently you didn't. See you back next month.

Rbuass, please take a week's rest. What I said about Moose83 does not apply to you; I am actually more worried than disappointed about your forum behavior the last couple of weeks and months. Whereas you used to be of good spirit, it seems you are spiraling off in the depths of negativity. Over the past six to eight months I have seen you go from positive enthusiastic overclocker to someone who complains even about a competition he wins. I am worried that the enabling of that negativity by other forum members is going to have a re-enforcing effect on you and will make you continue this trend. Please try to see the positive aspects in overclocking. Nothing is perfect, HWBOT is far from perfect, but not everything is always bad and always against you. You are a fantastic overclocker and an incredibly important part of this and Brazil's community. Remember that.

Edited by Massman