HWBOT Community Forums

AndreYang - Core i7 980X @ 6903MHz - 5min 24sec 714ms SuperPi 32m

What makes you think that he doesn't have plenty of backups ....

Way to go Andre :D

Ofcause he has backups, but that again isnt what a real sportsman does...

By the way; thumbs up for the sympathy, one needs it when making such intelligent comment :-)

but nickname says it all I guess; "as PMS", mood swings like PMS, and actions obviously as well. :)

By the way; thumbs up for the sympathy, one needs it when making such intelligent comment :-)

but nickname says it all I guess; "as PMS", mood swings like PMS, and actions obviously as well. :)

My mood swings just like your BS in my profile over forums without any reason and incapability to answer for your actions like a man.

Edited by aspms*

• Crew

Show us how it's properly done Marc ! on UD9 then plz... but on Win7 too then... Andre got a big backup somewhere or his CPU was not able to do 6.9 on XP.

On another note : let's compare retail biosses and the once tweaked for benching... :rolleyes: don't always push ya fav brand, you are loosing credit fast, stay objective !

Edited by Leeghoofd

Albrecht, I dont have UD9, and I dont have a good chip :-)

I honestly didnt spot the win7 part, makes a bit more sense, however, still headroom for improvement, but as Sam kindly stated; the best tweak is screening hardware... (he said the same thing; just in a... "little", ok ok, way more polite way...)

I am not saying UD9 is better then R3E, you got me wrong there, I am saying the run isnt fantasticly optimized....

aspms*;

if you sit down for a moment, and think... you sent me a PM, I dont check every 10 min always; then after you wrote something I dont even bother copying in here; I removed my comment as soon as I read your PM, opened new tab to do so... then I see new notification with your very mature comment; by god, did you expect to get a humble answer then, and not an infraction - in my opinion you should have got a ban straight away....

Then here, completely unprovoked you make more childish comments so please answer me; what would you consider being off when me asking you "How old are you kiddie?".

Because indeed; you do not seem very mature ;)

- I dont intend answering you further, but there is something for you to think about.

I love it, one horrible 32M bencher calling out another bad 32M run....priceless:battle:

nice one Mr. "3GHz uncore":rolleyes:

Brian y, please do remind me; have you ever made top10 in a 32M competition for your continent; North America????

Well I have for mine; Europe..... Again, are you sure? Or is it just the usual sh*t you let out? :-)

-----

"Listen, I buy alot of expensive things because I have alot of money, you cant afford alot of expensive things 'cause you dont have alot of money, haha you want these things, but you cant afford them, that means your not cool, 'cause you are just a poor student.

Stupid poor student stupid poor student, I have more money then you, stupid poor student stupid poor student, you cant even afford screening your CPU"

What I would say is no matter for real but, since few month we can see a very different way into overclocking scene...

Yeah! yeah: The bot changed its algo but the gap is clearly increasing... not even cus the hw improved...

But even more cus the technics improved... lot of ocers can't have any acces to those technics and we all see that!

Continue to come up with scores which aren't reachable with anybody without a manufacturer support ! We can see and that's all we can do ! I think some rules must change and we can't continue with a such way of competing... I'm no anger, just feel tired of those same purposes about hw scaling and efficiency in the hw community :/ time to grow up and make the game more equal ...instead of playin the manufacturers game and blablabla with ego and who gat the biggiest.

Show us something special in events, show us how you can drop the OC scene into something material and famous!!

I'm sad guys, fa real I don't wanna see those battle for nothing!! End of words.

Brian y, please do remind me; have you ever made top10 in a 32M competition for your continent; North America????

Well I have for mine; Europe..... Again, are you sure? Or is it just the usual sh*t you let out? :-)

-----

"Listen, I buy alot of expensive things because I have alot of money, you cant afford alot of expensive things 'cause you dont have alot of money, haha you want these things, but you cant afford them, that means your not cool, 'cause you are just a poor student.

Stupid poor student stupid poor student, I have more money then you, stupid poor student stupid poor student, you cant even afford screening your CPU"

damn video is good

-----

i remember brian having one of the fastest 32m runs in the world back when pro and i had those 960 CPUs and were shooting some W.R.s at the time

i dont know why you keep shooting yourself in the foot marc. you can make a point about something without the need to make yourself look like an ass :D

i remember brian having one of the fastest 32m runs in the world back when pro and i had those 960 CPUs and were shooting some W.R.s at the time

i dont know why you keep shooting yourself in the foot marc. you can make a point about something without the need to make yourself look like an ass :D

I dont think Brian y is a noob, not at all, nor bad overlocker or tweaker.... But I think it is naive of him to try to offend me when he has never performed live, on a OS he actually had to configurate himself....

Also; I believe he can actually do this in fact... But yet still, if he says I am a horrible 32M bencher, as he did.... He must also think everyone that finished behind me in last 32M contest is a joke;

http://www.overclocking-tv.com/wordpress/media/events/gigabyte-tweaking-2009/screenshots/scores-spi.png

I dont think they are.... Neither do I think I am horrible myself, I simply just think it was a rather retarded statement he made ;)

- Before any questions; I certainly do NOT intend to prove nothing, I am working on a huge review, and that is ALL I will do with HW for July... This is 100+ runs of Vantage..

Edited by M.Beier