HWBOT Community Forums

kimon_ma - Core i7 3960X @ 3997MHz - 7min 41sec 360ms SuperPi - 32M

Leeghoofd

After many tests I made recently, I managed a nice score of 7.35.802 under win7 64bit ultimate with normal spi32m tweaks like CW.

With exactly same settings I managed 7.26.656 and this is the score I submit to CC2013.

I cannot access KIMON_MA score to check. I get an error.

But only because he is using win7 and he has a good score is not a reason to be banned or cheat.

I attach my above mentioned score in win7 fyi.

If this is not only the case and I loose something else bigger here I apologize.

Just I don't want a team mate to be banned just for a suspicion.

Edited by varachio

• Administrators

@varachio I saw the score, at the settings and the OS used it was faster than normal Ivy bridge with mems on LN2 and around 10 seconds faster than fastet Ivy-Bridge E Submission which used mem settings of 1470 c9- SB-E is slower per MHz than both Ivy and IVy-E and far slowe than haswell,sad to say this, but the score wasn´t possible technically, seeing the loops it was obvious that the run was made at much hogher cpu-frequency than 4ghz....

After many tests I made recently, I managed a nice score of 7.35.802 under win7 64bit ultimate with normal spi32m tweaks like CW.

With exactly same settings I managed 7.26.656 and this is the score I submit to CC2013.

I cannot access KIMON_MA score to check. I get an error.

But only because he is using win7 and he has a good score is not a reason to be banned or cheat.

I attach my above mentioned score in win7 fyi.

If this is not only the case and I loose something else bigger here I apologize.

Just I don't want a team mate to be banned just for a suspicion.

He only got a 4 weeks ban like the rest of the efficiency-super-heros. No worries.