HWBOT Community Forums

Turn of situation - Polish are First again, USSR second....

Monstru

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Crew
The Painted OCXians do ;)

this is all their hard work :celebration:

also i want to congrat and give my special appreciation to all the Team OCX members, the older and the newer , you all guys rock :nana:

thx, predator :D more points from me incoming soon :D

The Painted OCXians do ;)

this is all their hard work :celebration:

also i want to congrat and give my special appreciation to all the Team OCX members, the older and the newer , you all guys rock :nana:

Congrats guys for the hard work.... ;):)

hello hipro5!! I am "The Painted OCXians" ... Known as DaCoSa:D

how are you?? What you feel to know that your team is losing?:confused::D

Enjoy what you can because your days of glory coming to an end.... :rolleyes:hehehehe!!

regards ;)

Hmmmm......Because I DIDN'T like your aditude.....WATCH your team going SECOND now.... :mad:

ROFL

will you stick with MXS forever now? or only till we get past again? :rolleyes:

Hmmm.......Every time you will "pass" MXS, a bencher of our team will join MXS.....Till.......EVER..... :rolleyes:

I was very polite and congrated you BUT you REALLY DON'T DESERVE IT GUYS....PERIOD.....

oh ya you were very polite when called me f*cking id¡ot yes i remember that

you know what? , i didn't even bothered when that, but, as soon as you called one of my team mates and friends, in this case DaCoSa, Painted OCXian, and i smeeled some kind of disrespetc in it, then i really got pissed off by your attitude, grow up mate......

You should calm your ego down, Hipro5.

Who do you think you are? Judge, jury and executioner too? Have you been touched by the gods maybe? Did they give you the ability to decide what's right and what's wrong? Do you think you are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end?

No, you are just a simple overclocker. One between thousands. Nothing more and nothing less, so chill out. Don't overestimate yourself.

Remember: this is just a hobbie. Have fun and bench. :)

ALT-F13 asked to post this message on his behalf as he's currently unable to login on HwBot forum personally but feels that some things require clarification.

For hipro5:

Well, this was pretty unexpected turn of events but Team MXS definitely welcomes you in our ranks, whatever your reasons may be. It is an honour for us all

For OCX guys regarding "time when we'll beat MXS again":

We're not going to argue a lot on this matter as it wouldn't be too polite but please note that your today's temporary climb to the top was only a result of unfortunate misunderstanding inside MXS which costed us two leading members, who left simultaneously. While I can't say if this loss is permanent (and I still hope for reasonable solution of our internal troubles) we're still a strong team and we're not going to be an easy target for OCX. That would be true even without help from hipro5 (while his current presence is in fact greatly appreciated, though we're surprised to say the least!) but for the moment we can state that MXS have enough internal reserves to defend #1 spot.

For everybody involved:

Please try to maintain proper level of dignity and respect in the discussion of team rankings changes. After all, HwBot competition is meant to bring fun and joy to its participants, not anger and greed.

For OCX guys regarding "time when we'll beat MXS again":

We're not going to argue a lot on this matter as it wouldn't be too polite but please note that your today's temporary climb to the top was only a result of unfortunate misunderstanding inside MXS which costed us two leading members, who left simultaneously. While I can't say if this loss is permanent (and I still hope for reasonable solution of our internal troubles) we're still a strong team and we're not going to be an easy target for OCX. That would be true even without help from hipro5 (while his current presence is in fact greatly appreciated, though we're surprised to say the least!) but for the moment we can state that MXS have enough internal reserves to defend #1 spot.

Yes i apologize if my comment sounded rude, it wasn't my intention at all ;)

i know your current situation and we @ OCX have full respect for your team and all your members ;)

"when we get past again" was not meant to be arrogant towards your team at all, so i apologize for it and only say that it wasn't with that intenttion ;)

only was trying to ask hipro if he would continue @MXS if that would happened, not tried to mean that we will get past MXS as a fact

as said, we have full respect for you guys and know about some of your members pulled their points

Hmmm.......Every time you will "pass" MXS, a bencher of our team will join MXS.....Till.......EVER..... :rolleyes:

I was very polite and congrated you BUT you REALLY DON'T DESERVE IT GUYS....PERIOD.....

That is ridiculous man, I think you are losing sight of what this is all about. Team ocx all benched their asses off and deserve 1st place as long as it stands.

Oh dear guys please just all calm down and take a few deep breaths. To who ever is currently first in the league well done because as all who bench know it takes lots of hard work and effort by all team members to achieve that position. Right from the team member who has only point two of a point right up to Hall of Fame bencher's who have many hundreds of points. (Or Boints more accurately). All have contributed to what is a team effort and as such all share in the highs of success and of course the corresponding lows as there can only ever be one "First Placed" team.

Let us all display the sportsmanship and maturity that is expected of us, many new bencher's who join hwbot daily excited about the sport of benching are reading these words and having their impressions of what bencher's are like moulded by these words. Let us not set the wrong impression about this forum and the sport of benching.

You should calm your ego down, Hipro5.

Who do you think you are? Judge, jury and executioner too? Have you been touched by the gods maybe? Did they give you the ability to decide what's right and what's wrong? Do you think you are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end?

No, you are just a simple overclocker. One between thousands. Nothing more and nothing less, so chill out. Don't overestimate yourself.

Remember: this is just a hobbie. Have fun and bench. :)

Why do I have the filling that you're describing EXACLY OPB here?..... :rolleyes:

Remember his avatar? "No one can touch me because I'm OPB".....Remember that?.....or even his new one? "The One & Be the Perfect"......

Think again M8.... ;)

@ demiurg & ALT-F13 : Thanks guys.....I'll stay a bit in your team.... ;)

....and don't listen to Bulls some guys say about sorry and things like that coz they don't deeply mean it....It's just for "people's eyes" and nothing more than that....."They" just want to "rip you" and that's all.... ;)

I'm glad that MickeyMouse FINALLY fould out that he's NOT for that forum....He's more mature than that and give some respect to this guy dispite what he has done for you, he's an old bencher after all..... ;)

@ Eldonko: Now they have to bench more.....That's the competition... ;)

Why do I have the filling that you're describing EXACLY OPB here?..... :rolleyes:

Remember his avatar? "No one can touch me because I'm OPB".....Remember that?.....or even his new one? "The One & Be the Perfect"......

Think again M8.... ;)

@ demiurg & ALT-F13 : Thanks guys.....I'll stay a bit in your team.... ;)

....and don't listen to Bulls some guys say about sorry and things like that coz they don't deeply mean it....It's just for "people's eyes" and nothing more than that....."They" just want to "rip you" and that's all.... ;)

I'm glad that MickeyMouse FINALLY fould out that he's NOT for that forum....He's more mature than that and give some respect to this guy dispite what he has done for you, he's an old bencher after all..... ;)

@ Eldonko: Now they have to bench more.....That's the competition... ;)

Edit out of respect for my team and my friends

regards

Think again M8.... ;)

Hello! Hipro.

I love you and wish you very much!

Many kisses! :)

Reguard friend overclocker ;)

Hello! Hipro.

You are the fanatic, taking it his the ego to the company Fugger/Sayaa, hira to the ruin his reputation!

With good that this calm you, this loses very much when he thinks others on and you do not look in the mirror

Reguard friend overclocker ;)

HE ruined his reputation by cheating and HE himself....Other people just nailed him down....

OK.....nough said here I think......I won't comment to the others...

Sorry UnKnown Team if you feel this way... :(

It wasn't my attention to do so....

I think that IF OPB will be at his place when we visit US and CES to bench among us as he SAID and not "escape" that time, we will see the things MORE CLEARER......

I just hope that he just doesn't get "dissapeared" that time....

IF he's not there (which I strongly believe), then what you guys have to think about that?.....MORE Excuses?......

I'm telling you that he has two choices:

1. to be there and bench infront of everyone (as he said he will) and everything's OK then......

and

2. DISSAPEAR during CES and come back afterwards by saying that he had some kind of problem.....- which personally I strongly believe -

IF he's there and bench, EVERYTHING will be CLEARED then and no more arguings, etc.....You will see how our O/C world will be afterwards.....

PLEASE REMEMBER MY WORDS......NOT much time left.... ;)

Dear friends,

Although this has been a discussion we could have prevent, we didn't. Some serious things has been said here and in other discussion on other fora regarding OCX members, XS members and HWBot itself. We all know who's sharing who's opinion and what certain people think about other people, but there's no need in explicitly mentioning this in threads which are all about team spirit.

To be short, I ask every person to be as polite as possible, certainly on our forum.

Thank you.

we cannot make decisions for people

if hipro wants to join the pink tootoo dress team with kingpin well that's his choice...

i think it's is actually pretty hilarious to see hipro join the top team to give stick to OCX and tease them a little.......you guys are taking it way too seriously and i know hipro is a big joker

and don't forget people hipro is the king shit overclocker around here.....have some more respect for one of the best OCers in the world

I'll have to borrow this (from a UK soccer team fan)

Hipro5 ... you will never walk alone

and a small comment about Predator OCX and his point of view about teams.

Kenny you already know one day i will have an offer for you won't be able to denny :D

i know you have a bit of Team OCX in your heart ;)

In my country we call this "ΓΛΥΨΙΜΟ"

I cant find the correct word in English...but it's similar to..begging hard + bribery