HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Class B WW Qualifier thread.

Massman

as much as i read the rules i cant seem to understand certain doubts xD

i'm from Spain so i could either choose class A EMEA or class B, so if i win over all the others Spanish overclockers i will have a ticket to final? either class A or class B? or is it more like class B best score per country and class A top scores per region?

cheers

lol thanks Massman, i should learn to read before post....

Class A

- 4x AM

- 6x EMEA

- 5x APAC

Class B

- 3x Global

More than last year

Edited by Predator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i read the rules i cant seem to understand certain doubts xD

i'm from Spain so i could either choose class A EMEA or class B, so if i win over all the others Spanish overclockers i will have a ticket to final? either class A or class B? or is it more like class B best score per country and class A top scores per region?

cheers

lol thanks Massman, i should learn to read before post....

Class A you would have to score the highest in spain and still be among the top 6 countries in emea. For class B it's worldwide, you need top 3 in the world.

Could someone from neighbour countries (Romania, Greece, Serbia, etc.) point me to a shop which have MSI GTX750 TF/OC and can ship to Bulgaria?

It's not available in Bulgaria. Only one shop has it and the status is "available in EU, needs payment in advance". It will take a while ti get it and it might be too late.

Less than 2 weeks left. It took them 10+ days to get me the MSI Mpower board, so I don't expect anything different for the card.

If I order it from Germany or UK it also might take up to 2 weeks.

Maybe if you know some German shop that ships very fast, without excessive shipping costs.

PS: Oops, that's for 32M and Cinebench stages only. Will try to order it from here, although warranty does not matter. It will be modded anyway.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Just got a response from the shop I asked that the 750 OC Gaming model is out of stock and not in production anymore. Is that true?

I can still get it from ebay, but my cpu could do 5.7 only through Cinebench and it is stuck at 78 debug code now.

Don't think I will spend more money on this, which means I'm out.

Because TGIF that why :D

It's not I don't want to post, it's just that I participate since the beginning of the competition and there's still people to drop scores in the last days. So why should I be the only one with one or two guys to animate the competition ??

I've already posted my best scores and I'm out :P

I am out even without enter...

1) Only one G3258..

2) GTX 750 non modified (epower was impossible to buy)

3) Today I only have 2 OS installed...I still need isolate...pot mount...test...test...test and cry xD

No, there are only 2 benchmarks for 2 days left.

Based on my experience - 20L of LN2 would be enough for 10-12 hours straight benching (maybe more).

It should be enough to max out your system for the given benchmarks - 32M and Cinebench R15.

You can leave other benchmarks for the next days.

Seems that I have a very bad CPU...or I need to know something special about the Z97 MPower.

SP32M only can run at 5.8GHz...above that goes to BSoD and Cinebench only runs at 5.5GHz. Until I can "test" the motherboard only gives me the possibility to set voltage at 1.965V...above that, goes back to stock 1.125V.

Tested another night, CPU is the problem. I follow the advices and tips from Cl3p20 and Lucky_nOOb and CPU don't go above 5.8GHz on boot.

Final results for SP32M and Cinebench are up.

XTU needs some additional complement? I have installed but the benchmark does not start.