HWBOT Community Forums

Rbuass - GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 2172/2156MHz - 26844 marks 3DMark - Fire Strike

steponz

OMG... this is under your imagination... neither KP is related to this... Is not about KP, is not about LOD, and even is not related to you, your scores or my competitors scores.

Will post nice video, coming soon, and you will understand is not related for one overclocker or score.

And... for the last... what about to be mandatory to beat x or y scores, or even x or y overclocker... it make no sense... I do my best and be sure, nothing here is easy... I don't need to proof nothing, ... and I will not be more famous, intelligent, important, beautiful, or nothing more, if beat KP or no... is that kind of obligation that you feel?

Explain what that means..... from our point of views... your saying that Asus doesn't have this so-called cheat tweak.... yet all other motherboards do? which ones..... Last board you used was GB Champion.. why the switch to Asus?? Why say cheat tweak on just FS, where you couldn't beat vinces scores? I am only going by what your saying.... so only you can clear what you say...

And... for the last... what about to be mandatory to beat x or y scores, or even x or y overclocker... it make no sense... I do my best and be sure, nothing here is easy... I don't need to proof nothing, ... and I will not be more famous, intelligent, important, beautiful, or nothing more, if beat KP or no... is that kind of obligation that you feel?

"No BCLK Tweak on Rampage 5 Extreme, no cheatweak..."

Please clarify what this is supposed to mean

I think this is just an error in translation. He means that he can use Windows 8.1 on the 5960X because he hasn't adjusted the BCLK.

http://hwbot.org/newsflash/3182_important_windows_88.110_allowed_on_skylake__clarification_on_engineering_hardware

Not sure if this is using the correct version of System Info or not, though.

Here's what you put on facebook...

amanha faremos uma revelacao bombastica e uma metodogia que alguns vem utilizando para fazer resultados fantasticos. fiquem ligados.. pega no cheatweak. para aqueles que veem resultados fantasticos e inalccancaveis... mesmo em condicoes muito aquem de um verdadeiro esforco... valido somente para alguns fabricantes de motherboard... wtf

Rough translation....

tomorrow we will make a bombshell revelation and a methodology here that some has used to great results. stay tuned .. takes the cheatweak. for those who see generally fantastic and inalccancaveis results ... even in very whom hath conditions of a real effort ... valid only for a few motherboard manufacturers ... wtf

Steponz, why are you worried if I beat KP or no?... Is that your problem?... Why you think that I need to give you explanation or justify the motherboard I used????

No Gunslinger and XXBassplayerXX... is not about this.

Coming soon to all, in a properly time.

Basically you are saying that all but you are cheats...... based upon your words on facebook...... prove it.. let me see your so-called cheat tweak.... Pretty simple..... Am I worried.... not even close... I do not like being accused of being a cheater in any shape or form... So if I see that yes.. I will be crazy pissed..... Also with this non binned hardware you get.. that is utter bullshit... You received cards from Galax at Computex.... how can you even lie about this... Just so your so called cheat... stop stalling..