HWBOT Community Forums

GIGABYTE March Madness Discussion

websmile

damn, i think that gpu doesnt affect anything... and my gpu got extra good ram :(

Lowering cache ? Guys, iam unnable to get case same as core ratio on 270 g9, still got 200mhz lower than i set in bios and if i try set 50/52 it doesnt boot, is there any cure with this mb ? :)

Z270N seems to lock cache to be 200MHz less than core. I have cache set to 50x but get 4800 cache with 5G core and 4600 cache with 4.8G core.

The benchmark is really inconsistent. My 6663 run was pure luck if I fire up the system on the mem settings I used for the 6663 run it scores ~6.5K but sometimes it randomly jumps above 6.6K.

• Administrators
Are there any operating system restrictions in this comp regarding geek bench running a 4790K as HWBot seem to stipulate one prior to Windows 8 while Sky and Caby Lake can use Window 8, 10.

Sure, benchmark rules apply, for pre skylake systems the windows real time clock bug is the problem, so you will have to use 7 on haswell for example

I have best RTLs when using 3733 divider, 12-12-12-28 gives me 49-51, tWCL 10 and tCKE 6 set, you can tweak IO RTL to 6

Thanks, but i have a problem set anything, i cant write 50/51 7/7 ets, but after boot into win, it stuck 659/61 etc.. This make me mad.

If someone runs e.g 5030 and in the screenshot "retuns" to 5000 how is it possible to know if he cheats?

I believe we will see a lot of crazy scores.

You can see easily. I have tested it. The first and or second test will be great. And the mem score will be crap :)

Dont worry the mods will find it.

Can always ask for a video. Should be easy to reproduce. There is good runs but no lucky runs like hwbp.