HWBOT Community Forums

GIGABYTE March Madness Discussion

websmile

• Administrators

The board is allowed, apart from the LN2 1151 boards and the soc gaming z270 all boards should be eligible for use

P.S. I asked at GA again to see if I am right, if it is much better than z270n wifi we might have problem, it is not listed in europe

P. P.S. Board is ok, it seems to have no technical advantage above others

Edited by websmile

I found a few price compare sites a while back. This one shows prices from Feb 27 from 9 shops

https://www.priceme.co.nz/Gigabyte-Z270N-Gaming-5/p-898785404.aspx

This site claims 02/22/2017 release date

https://dgxtech.com/sales/gigabyte-ga-z270n-gaming-5-lga1151-intel-z270-rgb-fusion-hdmi-dp-usb3-1-type-c-mini-itx-ddr4-gaming-motherboard

Edited by GtiJason

• Administrators

A couple of hints, LOD is not allowed for time spy, it is explicitly ruled out and this is also valid for time spy physics, second point is that 5003 is the limit, if the futuremark link shows higher results you are out, and please only use publicly available BIOS versions, we do not want guys to have an unfair advantage by new xoc BIOS others cannot use

• Administrators

Another heads up - for time spy physics the rules of time spy apply for LOD (not allowed) and latest system info with monitoring enabled is mandatory - we orientate on screenshot and validation link for seeing if the 5003 cap was not violated, when I see 4ghz as max turbo or something similarily ridiculous I have no choice but to remove the entry

Edited by websmile

Another heads up - for time spy physics the rules of time spy apply for LOD (not allowed) and latest system info with monitoring enabled is mandatory - we orientate on screenshot and validation link for seeing if the 5003 cap was not violated, when I see 4ghz as max turbo or something similarily ridiculous I have no choice but to remove the entry

wait so do I need to redo my 102.05BCLK run? Because I have 5G CPU-z but 3Dmark is showing 5004MHz

• Administrators

I checked stage 1, remaining subs should be ok @fgi please check the time spy rules again, you used tesselation tweaking which is explicitly disallowed for time spy - sorry, but it is written in the benchmark rules and I also gave a heads up here at support thread that rules are applying also for physics on top :/

Edited by websmile

Guys, now when 1 stage is done, can you tell me how the hell you get 200 more points with less core speed and not so tight RAM like i get :D

i was going to bad at 7AM, so my wife was werry angry with me all the day -> this must be enough for you :D

:D

I tested all, z270x 5 with Kaby Dual and Quad, z170 Soc with Kaby Dual and Quad.

I have strong RAM Setting with 1900 cl12 1T

But No chance :(

Please tell use the tweak :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I had 6850+ and 1-2 was 6900+. 5g/5g 1933 tight(at least for my mobo). But according to the 6950+ scores, the less you clock the better you score.

I dont judge anyone but it would be better if we know what we were doing wrong.

Edited by Demac