HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2019 Division VI round 1 AMD legacy thread.

The_Silver

On 2/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, jessec0626 said:

Having quicker runs on the older hardware is going to save a lot of time. As well as increase the sub numbers for GPUPI for CPU v3.3. So hopefully we will see the point value increase. That would be a good thing for the old school benchers out there. Nice call Leeg

Points?  Currently v3.3 doesn't give any points for 2D other than team power points.  Only GPU Pi v3.3 on GPU's got points.

Increased subs for v3.3 wouldn't hurt though!

6 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Points?  Currently v3.3 doesn't give any points for 2D other than team power points.  Only GPU Pi v3.3 on GPU's got points.

Increased subs for v3.3 wouldn't hurt though!

Yea I noticed that. Lol But as long as there is some form of points given for the bench it's all good. I know that some folks out there don't bench on an active team, so it useless for them. However, for those who bench with an active team, it will help that team out for sure. 

Edited by jessec0626
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, jessec0626 said:

Yea I noticed that. Lol But as long as there is some form of points given for the bench it's all good. I know that some folks out there don't bench on an active team, so it useless for them. However, for those who bench with an active team, it will help that team out for sure. 

True enough.  Here's hoping that CPU gets points too.  So odd that only GPU got points for that, but they're also pimping v3.3 CPU subs in Divisions.

• Crew
1 minute ago, WhiteWulfe said:

True enough.  Here's hoping that CPU gets points too.  So odd that only GPU got points for that, but they're also pimping v3.3 CPU subs in Divisions.

Might happen in the future when the final rev gets released.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, The_Silver said:

arrr he bug cpu temperature is always 0 while the cpu is 20...

Hey mate, I had the same problem but it only happen for me when I enable CPU core unlocked....when I disabled CPU core unlock the temp work in Windows with CPUid HW, this was with my 960t. I can't remember if it was the same for my 1090t 

• Crew
18 hours ago, redux said:

Are AM3+ Opterons allowed (does "no server" mean just server platforms)?

I'd assume not

Only AM3+, FM1 or older AMD DT parts are allowed (no server or ES hardware)

I'd take hardware to mean CPUs, Boards, GPUs and potentially Memory.