HWBOT Community Forums

B550 Unify-X Bios and Tools

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, Sparky's__Adventure said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K3JPyAe-3ki2rUTTvCo-38b-BgNMZC8b/view?usp=sharing

My bench OS as used here is now available to download, should be about on par with the top LN2 OCers efficiency wise. Get to benching.

Geek 3 OS no longer up because newer W10 versions are out. SP32M OS can still be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jKnW8-VVRuecHGwMzArvYLJKoKTzc1QZ/view?usp=sharing

May end up taking down and reuploading if I make any more improvements to it.

Edited by Sparky's__Adventure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nevermind, ignore my post; I was trying the utility out on a C6H, my mistake. ?

On 7/27/2021 at 9:07 PM, cbjaust said:

I get a mainboard not supported message with the linked software and a B550 Unify-X

21 hours ago, Sparky's__Adventure said:

Let me look for another link

The bad thing about this tools is that it's x64 only. The only app that works on 32bit Windows I know of is ZenStates, but it has limited functionality and requires vcore in "AMD Overclocking" mode, not fixed. That's if you want to change VID. You can always set frequency.

Hola amigos?️ I'm with the x570 unify and 5300g . I'm trying to do oc with software (command center/ryzen master/zenstates) but they are not working.

Command center open but change just the voltage. Ryzen master didn't open at all (cpu not support error). zenstates not open at all.

Is there any oc software that can work with that cpu for that board?

Edited by shar00750

6 hours ago, shar00750 said:

Hola amigos?️ I'm with the x570 unify and 5300g . I'm trying to do oc with software (command center/ryzen master/zenstates) but they are not working.

Command center open but change just the voltage. Ryzen master didn't open at all (cpu not support error). zenstates not open at all.

Is there any oc software that can work with that cpu for that board?

What GPU (dedicated) have you attached to the mobo? And I know the 5300g has an igpu.

And funny thing, look at at my picture on the previous post...it does not show the cpu voltage that I am using.

Edited by randyenergy

8 minutes ago, randyenergy said:

What GPU (dedicated) have you attached to the mobo? And I know the 5300g has an igpu.

And funny thing, look at at my picture on the previous post...it does not show the cpu voltage that I am using.

I'm using gtx 1030  . If i put my 5600x on that board all oc software work good.

For me the software show the voltage and change it but don't change the frequency.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
In the bios 7D13vA44 last one on PCI-E it stops at GEN 3 ? How can I get in cpu-z mainboard tab, 
current link speed 16gt instead of 2,5 gt?
My WD Black SN 850 is a gen 4 M2-1 and my graphics card is a 5700X TPCI-E1 The last firmware is present for the ssd.
I don't have this problem with the X570 Hero.
Thanks

Edited by Chaton22

• 3 weeks later...

They boot, but don't know how good they work. Unify-X still supports them in the latest official bios on the site.

No official support announced on the site, but the modules are clearly there and I've tested 1800X and 1600AF on some of the older bioses.

IIRC there were some options missing and the support is basic.

image.png.716fab0352e6d1354681e9c95bba1a3d.png

Edited by I.nfraR.ed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...