HWBOT Community Forums

Hey. I don't hate ASUS!

Massman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many guys against you before, massman? How many guys call you assman under table? Are these guys called you assman without reasons?

Oh, well. You are the only guy asus dislike in hwbot. If hwbot fire massman, maybe asus consider support to hwbot. Is it a good deal?

How many guys from the group of ppl (most of them are from USA I think) who said that massman is wrong/bad person/hate Asus becouse he started thread about ROG Pause recived in last few days/weeks free gear from Asus?

And at the end I should wrote a great joke, but still sense of your humor didn't evolve more from last months so I will leave yours small peanuts alone.

How many guys from the group of ppl (most of them are from USA I think) who said that massman is wrong/bad person/hate Asus becouse he started thread about ROG Pause recived in last few days/weeks free gear from Asus?

And at the end I should wrote a great joke, but still sense of your humor didn't evolve more from last months so I will leave yours small peanuts alone.

So I'm really glad that this year MOA cost me only 100€ :D Keep paying guys!

And I dont hate massman, I dont hate anyone actually :)

Simple guess would be that they do not advertise on hwbot, another would be that massman does not like andre very much which it seems the feelings are mutual lol! What do I win?

Then again ... I really don't have any problem with Asus whatsoever :). It's quite funny that people make that kind of stories up, though :D

Simple guess would be that they do not advertise on hwbot, another would be that massman does not like andre very much which it seems the feelings are mutual lol! What do I win?

Your prize can be change place and go from the back of Andre to the front. New point of view can make that you will have more things to play in future.