HWBOT Community Forums

REV4 up and running! Questions, suggestions, feedback goes in here

Massman

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, another report about few bugs. :)

after the system update my total score drops from 400+ to 358 points (perhaps in the result of wrong calculations). When I calculate the HWbot points from each my submission manualy, I got the right result (400+ points), but this is not true according to the system.

Also there are some my old results with 8600, which are in global ranking, but aren't in my profile submissions.

Edited by Lockheed SR-71

Hi:

Do not know if it's a bug to report and if this is the thread above, but my hardware points and points of some of my team of hardware, do not agree with the sum of the punctuation of the bench uploaded.

There is no way to update it?

Regards and excuse my bad english.

So I have atleast 100 submissions without picture. Why do I need a picture of old rig wich I dont even have anymore? I would like to compete in pro oc, but sub zero cooling is too expensive...

E: Meaning OC League, not pro :D

Edited by Bl@ze

And two other things.

1.) i've an Asus Board but i have choosen one time an Asrock in a submission. And now every time i take the template and change the name from Asrock to Asus it leaves on Asrock.

2.) If i try to fill in an BCLK (102.4) than it makes after submission automatically an semikolon after the BCLK (102.4,) AND fills also in the value in the graphiccards gpu value.

Pictures in enthusiast league are not required for submissions made before the first of June.

My bad. I thought the warning was about my submits...

Then can somebody explain my points? After rev4 they drop like 33%, from ~300 to 190. Even I just added some gtx 580 result with gl points :(

Hi,

There is an issue reporting submission.

For example this one : http://hwbot.org/submission/2169445_cheatfinder_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_460_256bit_6267_marks?reportErrorMessage=Failed+to+report+message.+Please+try+again+later.+%28null%29

Fm link is about GTX580, not at all GTX460 but I can't report it, it gives me the following error message : Failed to report, please try again later.

Btw, even if I lost some places, Rev 4 rocks!!! :D

Hi,

There is an issue reporting submission.

For example this one : http://hwbot.org/submission/2169445_cheatfinder_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_460_256bit_6267_marks?reportErrorMessage=Failed+to+report+message.+Please+try+again+later.+%28null%29

Fm link is about GTX580, not at all GTX460 but I can't report it, it gives me the following error message : Failed to report, please try again later.

Btw, even if I lost some places, Rev 4 rocks!!! :D

Yeah atm the ''report submission'' is broken, here is the thread for Bugs Report :

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26811

;)

I understand that join the top 20 points of hardware, but the overall score and give the "real " HWBoints. The question is, because I do not understand that relationship with UP points to the "real " ranking?

Regards and excuse my bad English :D

Hey :) If enough people agree and if it "looks" right, please can the 3D benchmark list get "juggled" so it's in chronological/ numerical order?

Having 3DM01 towards the bottom is just... alien...

Thats all thats jumped out at me so far :) I think I like it :D

Also..... please can results have hardware rankings included in the benchmark results list, without needing to go into the result details?

Edited by K404