HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge November 2011 thread.

Massman

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 blahblah

I do compete once in a while, but only because I'm still addicted to overclocking. I've never been in the position to refuse prizes (sigh), but I wouldn't take any of them anyway.

Or as a guy from Finland would say "Massman sucks"

I best sleep before I get banned ;)

Had a great time in the K8 runs. Awesome job to OCF and Team17 for pushing and pushing.

Although the comp ended at 5pm here, I'd like to ask why it didn't end at midnight. It was just after 5pm and I was in a car driving home. Kinda makes it hard to over clock.... Lol.

Excellent Competition. Big thumbs up over here!!

Funny thing is not so long ago Christian could barely afford a P3 board and now he's on the staff and has all this ware to sandbag everyone with. But nooooooo that does not look suspicious @ all....

You are skating on thin ice.... Please grab a chilled beer, and think things through before making one more of such posts.

It's bad enough these people are voluntarily getting critic from the community, no need to punish them even more :P

I hope my moderators aren't reading this... I give them extra punishment every chance I get. :D

If you are consistent with your mistreatment, they begin to think that is the way its supposed to be! :D

Good work Christian! Wish I had free time to push everything properly.

It was the perfect competition for me, kinda sorry I didn't reach the limits of my hardware.

K7?

How about K anything?

True :)

I don't see any reason staff can't participate. I'm ok with Massman competing, even will be glad to see him benching...cause it's even better when I beat him :D

Don't know about you, but I'm here mostly for fun.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Never sold part and later wished you hadn't?

I know I have.

Oh he sold parts alright........we just never received them.:P

Anything you'd like to get off your chest Austin? Maybe your new team would like to know what they're dealing with.

Edited by Mr.Scott

If you are consistent with your mistreatment, they begin to think that is the way its supposed to be! :D

... be inconsistent with your mistreatment and they figure you're so mental it's better for them to just agree with what you say

:o

:P

On a lighter note. Christian did kind of warn us about this. See post #16.

I can't help but picture him; sitting at his home looking at us "lemmings" struggle against each other for the past couple weeks... It must have been quite entertaining to him to see OCF and OCN trade blows all this time; all the while, he knew he had this in the bag and we were basically fighting for second place. :D

On a lighter note. Christian did kind of warn us about this. See post #16.

I can't help but picture him; sitting at his home looking at us "lemmings" struggle against each other for the past couple weeks... It must have been quite entertaining to him to see OCF and OCN trade blows all this time; all the while, he knew he had this in the bag and we were basically fighting for second place. :D

lol yea... no kidding.