HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge November 2011 thread.

Massman

... be inconsistent with your mistreatment and they figure you're so mental it's better for them to just agree with what you say

Thanks for the tip. I will put it to good use. :D

Oh he sold parts alright........we just never received them.:P

Anything you'd like to get off your chest Austin? Maybe your new team would like to know what they're dealing with.

Overclockers.com has arguably the safest and most difficult to access classified trading section on the internet. I'm comfortable worrying about that without your help. Thanks though.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip. I will put it to good use. :D

Overclockers.com has arguably the safest and most difficult to access classified trading section on the internet. I'm comfortable worrying about that without your help. Thanks though.

I wasn't offering any of my help, just a chance for him to come clean, about everything, if he desired is all.;)

Edited by Mr.Scott

Please note OptyTrooper/AmericanNightmare's behavior this evening is not reflective of OCF's benching team or befitting its members. That should have been kind-of obvious by the responses from other members, but in case it was in question, that is not how we conduct ourselves. He is no longer part of our team.

Crazy insane job single-handedly taking the competition Christian Ney!

• Crew

Even if nitemare was 100% right, the way things are explained is at an ultimate low. Ever wondered why not many people take you serious ? And see you as an *rr*g¨*nt pr*ck... but you prolly don't care... Good luck in your new team, I hope they can tame you some how...

Lighten up this is a hobby, even if it costs a lot of money, it's for fun ! And scores still have to be done with available hardware... Hwbot staff or not, you still have to bench !

Congratz to the participants and for sure the winners too !

Edited by Leeghoofd

FWIW, Classicplatforms never thought for a second that all of OCF's team was like Opty. We knew how he was. Just wanted to let you guys know that there's no bad blood between our teams. Any one of you guys can always contact one of us if there's a problem with something. There is plenty of room in the community for peaceful coexistence for all.:)

• 2 weeks later...