HWBOT Community Forums

Possible hardware sharing

TJB_SC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ney - you scare me :D

knopfler - that is why this all started, because nobody knew this guys, they were X. How can they do that? If any known clocker would have done that everybody would be like "OMFG, you god, you are so great". Now you see my point? :)

BipBip - I am a very friendly person and everybody knows that I am friendly with everybody. However, I also have my limits...and I see you really need to push them further and further... Let me say this again, maybe I was not clear in the first time - manipulation means cheating. You said manipulation. That is a very bad word to use.

That being said, I clearly stated my opinions in this thread and I really do not have that much free time, so I really do not have time for this. If you liek to attack people because they are obvious better then you, fine by me, go ahead and shoot.

@ Ramiro, Genieben & the rest of the LAB501 crew - please stop posting in this thread.

there is no Manipulation gpu-z vendor ...vga is form Dell OEM system...and is clear have dell bios..

i have one HD3870 x 2 and 9800GX2 ...both Dell ....this is a ...crime??

first: if I was guilty of all charges that bring my and Ramiro and I did laughter team name, I assure you that there was no need of any admin to ban us .... Monster himself with his hand we ban us, if this man defends us, defends us because they know people who have in the team and forum...

second: problem i can see here is not sharing , because everybody can see this problem don´t exist.... the problem for many is the freq...

guys these frequencies are possible onair / water cooling with low ambient ,voltmode., good card's and lot skill´s ....

in last 12 months I bought 143 items on ebay ... 98% VGA card's ... this is the price i pay for my golden gpu´s ... without binning do nothing, there is not .... pure chance, there is much work and money thrown that I am accused of sharring and "big" frecv ... how many hd 7970 hint 1700 mhz on LN2 ?? be serious.....this is BINNING!!!

K404 - this is for you , i have LN2 in my water loop =)), remember with low ambient -10 ,- 15 degrese i hint your score ..no problem that... i no need LN2 ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQ-Q2fm_Ek&feature=youtu.be

I managed too very high clocks on air sometimes (I was even really surprised) me under air beating guys under cold/ln2.

So what those guys manage is possible, now I am not an expert with HD 48x0 nor 8800xx but I know for sure that having several cards/cpu help.

Now I am busy with ocaholic but I binned like 100 different Pentium 1 for exemple and you really see the overclocking range is big.

I binned also some other gpu/cpu I bought 10 times on ebay and all were crap, it happens too.

Then sometimes I bought only one cpu and it was gold.

So I have learned by my own experience that in the oc world everything can happen.

PS: havent seen 7 GHz cpu nor 2000 MHz gpu on air yet :D

there is no Manipulation gpu-z vendor ...vga is form Dell OEM system...and is clear have dell bios..

first: if I was guilty of all charges that bring my and Ramiro and I did laughter team name, I assure you that there was no need of any admin to ban us .... Monster himself with his hand we ban us, if this man defends us, defends us because they know people who have in the team and forum...

second: problem i can see here is not sharing , because everybody can see this problem don´t exist.... the problem for many is the freq...

guys these frequencies are possible onair / water cooling with low ambient ,voltmode., good card's and lot skill´s ....

in last 12 months I bought 143 items on ebay ... 98% VGA card's ... this is the price i pay for my golden gpu´s ... without binning do nothing, there is not .... pure chance, there is much work and money thrown that I am accused of sharring and "big" frecv ... how many hd 7970 hint 1700 mhz on LN2 ?? be serious.....this is BINNING!!!

K404 - this is for you , i have LN2 in my water loop =)), remember with low ambient -10 ,- 15 degrese i hint your score ..no problem that... i no need LN2 ....

1.68vCore? :P Hint at my scores all you like, I don't treat my GPUs like that, even under LN2! ;) Nice RAM on that card :)

The issue about the bios was cleared up by you quickly and politely before, I don't see why we're still talking about it.

The funny thing is that the discussion about the freq were started by those on lab501. (Iubitel, GENiEBEN and a little bit Monstru/DanutzuAC)

I don't know if Monstru understands the word "Manipulate" either, it means "to edit"...I wanted to know why it read "Dell" and nachtfalke explained easily.

Edited by BeepBeep2

BeepBeep2

You are pushing the limits...

On a personal note, please stop accusing me that I was rude. I was just realistic. You lack the experience, you accuse people that you don't know (professional), you make impolite insinuations regarding personal lifes, so I ask you... who is rude?!

Now you change the meaning of our words and keep insisting on subject.

I took all as a misunderstanding, I apologised to you, I even told you that I admire your results on LN2 given the age, but now I see you more more as a spoiled child, given the attitude. The explanation was there, but not in comics.

Have a nice day!

Edited by DanutzuAC

Accusing that you were rude? I said that some of the lab501 teammates (including you a little) were rude in this conversation.

It is only an opinion. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion?

Where did I say exactly that YOU were rude as a whole person, either? Where have I insinuated anything about anybody's personal life?

I haven't changed the meaning of any of my words, meaning of words can be misinterpreted and/or interpreted differently as many of the lab501 members here have done...

Also, you don't know me outside HWBOT plus a quick glance at my scores, that I only submit for fun, and you only know my age because I told you it, so don't tell me what I am or what I lack in general...it is ridiculous for you to tell me what I lack or what I am as a person with such a limited view...

You admire my results on LN2? My LN2 results were crap, it was a first run and my BD CPU is a peice of sh*t...and most of my results are on air/water. I admire the results of people like nachtfalke and poparamiro that have proven how much effort, money and time is put into their results however the attitudes of some of the romanian overclockers here have been a bit unsettling.

I don't know why people get so upset about a hobby...

Edited by BeepBeep2

Just one more thing...

Why now Ramiro and Err0r are in the same team?

First time that i've saw enthusiast rank, both were LAB501.ro, few days before I started this thread, Err0r was not in the team... Now i've see that err0r join again on lab501.ro, it's a kind weird...

Don't you guys think like me?