HWBOT Community Forums

Possible hardware sharing

TJB_SC

...really, you didn't know that vendor ID is read out by GPU-Z?

dellj.jpg

With 7970's, of course, exactly why I said "may be completely different" "may be coincidence"

Uhh, and I think it's safe to say that about half of poparamiro's results don't have setup pics...and are missing almost all component info but CPU and maybe ram speed, usually only in screenshot.

As far as the 4850 results, both of their cards do exactly the same clocks, and those clocks are ridiculous? (Most 4850 hit ~850-900 on air even with vmod) They're also using same CPU/motherboard models, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything on its own.

Edited by BeepBeep2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...really, you didn't know that vendor ID is read out by GPU-Z?

With 7970's, of course, exactly why I said "may be completely different" "may be coincidence"

Uhh, and I think it's safe to say that about half of poparamiro's results don't have setup pics...and are missing almost all component info but CPU and maybe ram speed, usually only in screenshot.

As far as the 4850 results, both of their cards do exactly the same clocks, and those clocks are ridiculous? (Most 4850 hit ~850-900 on air even with vmod) They're also using same CPU/motherboard models, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything on its own.

So hard to understand your own language? How can you tell it was, and i will bold this time, MANIPULATED?

Have a look at top 10 Pro league, who enters info? Some dont even bother entering cpu frequency :)

I think they have a conspiracy plan,they send each other the cpu/mobo/vga every week , 800miles away, and they arent telling us /s.

Why the hell are you insulting me?

:}|

Edited by GENiEBEN

Hi everyone, I do not like my name is accused of fraud or hwsharing, I will clarify the situation forever.

Poparamiro lives in Romania, I live in Germany ... but we are part of the same team.

I buy most of the old vga´s on ebay.de / ebay.us. .. the new generation cards are purchased ...all with invoice on my NAME

I have 2 x hd 4850, one of which is Dell OEM systems, ( lol is dell? =))) )and the other is MSI

HD 7970 is manufactured XFX Core edition but I put the asus bios (reference) ( ramiro has DIrect Cu II .... non reference) to unlock core voltage to 1,4 volt ... and to use "hot wire" the Rampage Extreme IV x79.

for those who still believe in hw sharing .. i can prove with pictures / video ( the card with my hwbot username s/n and all )

I have all the cards that I posted on hwbot (those who have not died :)) clear?

which is first who wants pics?

"They're also using same CPU/motherboard models, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything on its own." really???? you don´t see my cpu-z motherbord tab?? you dont´s see my memory ram ?? and the intersting part ....you don´t see i have 3930k C2 revision/stepping7???? what stepping is ramiro cpu?....=))))

Edited by nachtfalke

BeepBeep2

You are bothered by their skill, but you become annoying.

Work more and accuse less.

If you ask other people, the graphic cards works better with better CPUs.

When you combine good CPUs, good cooling and voltmods on selected GPUs, lots of years of activity or at least the will to learn, you will get those results.

Until that day, stand aside and please make less noise.

Come here with results if you can, not with complains against those how work hard for theirs.

No offence intended, just stating some facts.

Edited by DanutzuAC

Hi everyone, I do not like my name is accused of fraud or hwsharing, I will clarify the situation forever.

Poparamiro lives in Romania, I live in Germany ... but we are part of the same team.

I buy most of the old vga´s on ebay.de / ebay.us. .. the new generation cards are purchased ...all with invoice on my NAME

I have 2 x hd 4850, one of which is Dell OEM systems, ( lol is dell? =))) )and the other is MSI

HD 7970 is manufactured XFX Core edition but I put the asus bios (reference) ( ramiro has DIrect Cu II .... non reference) to unlock core voltage to 1,4 volt ... and to use "hot wire" the Rampage Extreme IV x79.

for those who still believe in hw sharing .. i can prove with pictures / video ( the card with my hwbot username s/n and all )

I have all the cards that I posted on hwbot (those who have not died :)) clear?

which is first who wants pics?

"They're also using same CPU/motherboard models, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything on its own." really???? you don´t see my cpu-z motherbord tab?? you dont´s see my memory ram ?? and the intersting part ....you don´t see i have 3930k C2 revision/stepping7???? what stepping is ramiro cpu?....=))))

Thanks a bunch. :)

I try my best to be friendly, some results just look suspicious when there is so much grey area. You cleared all of that up.

Edited by BeepBeep2

I just awake from a deep hard sleep and found that nachtfalke stole all my hardware.

Jesus Christ

...why so worked up? At least nachtfalke was reasonable in his explanation. I didn't know. I simply saw the results in the ranking and both of you had similar clocks (completely unachievable on my only 4850, or many others, even if I put 1.7v) and I was curious.

I think you are an idiot with too much free time.Also a mediocre bencher at best.You are looking for cheats instead of thinking of improving your poor performance.These 2 people gave up all their free time and resources to benc,bench,and again bench,tweak and find the best combination,they do have some impressive scores,and that for what?For a douchebag like you to come here and state that they cheat?

And good find Sherlock,as nachtfalke said,he lives in germany and poparamiro in romania,they do bench and share hardware everyday though...

Shut up. I am looking for cheats instead of thinking of improving my poor performance? I am an idiot and mediocre bencher because I don't get lucky or have lots of money? I am a douchebag? You have absolutely no place to talk (look at your own ranking) and I was only wondering...and I got an answer, and for the most part it was polite (on nachtfalke's part)...

So **** off.

BeepBeep2

You are bothered by their skill, but you become annoying.

Work more and accuse less.

If you ask other people, the graphic cards works better with better CPUs.

When you combine good CPUs, good cooling and voltmods on selected GPUs, lots of years of activity or at least the will to learn, you will get those results.

Until that day, stand aside and please make less noise.

Come here with results if you can, not with complains against those how work hard for theirs.

No offence intended, just stating some facts.

I'm bothered by their skill? Hell no? When did I say or hint at that? I think their results are nothing short of amazing! ...I am an amateur, I don't get all worked up about shit like this. I just wanted to know as both 4850's had similar clocks (and amazing at that!) and both of them were listed as "ROMANIA"...

Work more and accuse less? Please, I just wanted to know what was going on...don't throw a fit...

How do I become annoying? I made one post about 1-2 things, and my questions were answered nicely by nachtfalke. No harm done!

Yes I would put the time and money in to get good CPUs/GPUs, better cooling and voltmods (I already have voltmodded my only 4850 to 1.5v, it is not a good GPU)...however I am rather poor, young, and have a social life.

What do I need to learn? What tweaks/skill am I missing? Overclocking is not rocket science, and those that know the right people or have the most money end up on top in this "sport". This has nothing to do about what they have accomplished and what I can't accomplish due to "lack of skill" *cough* "lack of $$$/time" or are jealous of.

For example I have one 955 BE now that does 5 GHz+ validations on air cooling (I can probably take air cooling AMD K10 record with this chip) however my old 965 BE only did 4.49 GHz. Nothing has changed in my overclocking, just luck.

Those weren't facts, they were assumptions.

Edited by BeepBeep2
censoring myself

FWIW, I think its good to see people asking questions when something might look suspicious. It makes me more confident that people are paying attention, and that more often than not the game will be played fairly - or the baddies will be caught. Shame on anyone who bashes people for asking questions, especially when things look pretty questionable... That sort of behavior doesn't help a community grow.

Frustrated kid on a rampage.

Internet is serious business. ;)

...what rampage are you talking about? Are you talking about yourself? (Serious question)...as I am on no kind of rampage.

FWIW, I think its good to see people asking questions when something might look suspicious. It makes me more confident that people are paying attention, and that more often than not the game will be played fairly - or the baddies will be caught. Shame on anyone who bashes people for asking questions, especially when things look pretty questionable... That sort of behavior doesn't help a community grow.

I agree 100%...I was only curious.

EDIT

I like how he (Iubitel) accused me of "looking for cheats instead of thinking of improving your poor performance" too, my performances haven't been poor and the only time I've "looked for cheats" or results misplaced were when I was submitting into those rankings.

Edited by BeepBeep2
censoring of myself

if I have access to the ban button I'll make sure you guys will get a nice holiday unless the crap talking parts are edited out by the owners before midnight my time (~1h20min from now).

have a nice evening:)

One of you is DEFINATELY in the danger zone... you know who you are.

Edited by knopflerbruce

if I have access to the ban button I'll make sure you guys will get a nice holiday unless the crap talking parts are edited out by the owners before midnight my time (~1h20min from now).

have a nice evening:)

One of you is DEFINATELY in the danger zone... you know who you are.

nachtfalke has graciously apologized to me in PM for any of his teammate's words...

Anything I need to remove?...

Quotes of others?

Why cover up what's already been said? I can handle a (small) vacation if that is what is needed...I don't really feel I've done wrong though. Regardless, any derogatory words I've used toward that one guy have been either turned into * or replaced with something a little nicer.

He did make me laugh a little though upon return to this thread:

Long live communist moderation!
Edited by BeepBeep2

Maybe I overreacted a little more because I know how hard my friends work for those results, and I am so proud of them. They search for good GPUs, they test 2 or more until they find a good exemplary, spend time with voltmoding, improving the cooling, etc. And this is only the hardware part.

What we see is the final result, and I would like to see people appreciating their work, not accusing them for HW sharing.

It is all that you beepbeep2 can bring against them. It is hilarious given the fact that they live in different countries.

They are two dedicated people to this "sport" as you call it. It is not that easy to obtain good results and if you beepbeep2 missed that, you have to restart from scratch. You are right, it depends on luck (to get good hardware) but involves some knowledge, testing, and more. Thats make the diference between the top/exemplary scores and the average.

beepbeep2, in your response I see a litle envy, mentioning money, time, the excuse that you have social life (insinuating that they don't have) it is not quite the attitude they deserve from the comunity.

If it is not nice and in the spirit of this comunity to cheat, to disregard the rules, nor your attitude it is not.

They work hard and they have lots of results, with lots of graphic cards and you accuse them for a simple coincidence?

P.S.

This message has nothing to do with the knopflerbruce's. I read his message after composing this one.

Look, I don't know how many times I've gone over this...nachtfalke understands and has apologized to me.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the scores achieved by both of them, it had to do with the fact that both of their GPUs were running exactly the same clock speeds. nachtfalke confirmed to me very politely that it was simply a coincidence and nothing more.

I brought it up to make sure it WAS a coincidence, not because I'm saying "Hey, you cheater".

EDIT

I am 16 years old and jobless. I overclock what I have, and as a student I don't have the money to buy parts, bin parts etc. The only way I could possibly bin was to buy / sell / buy / sell etc which is very impractical.

I'm sure you read the things that Iubitel said to me, all of which were very rude and untrue...

Some people like chew* and chispy, ASUS North America have been kind to me in the past with parts (I received Corsair H70 and Gigabyte 890GX from chew*, first 2GB DDR3 and fan from chispy, 890FX motherboard, Intel X25-V, 4870X2 etc from Gary Key (ASUS marketing employee))

I'm grateful to have opportunities to overclock and I'm not in this to be competitive to the point of aggression or to spend the whole time pointing fingers at others because they have done better with better / high bin parts and possible better knowledge.

EDIT 2:

I was unaware until nachtfalke posted here that he lived in Germany, his HWBOT location says "ROMANIA" and he kindly explained to me why in PM.

Edited by BeepBeep2

I have 2 x hd 4850, one of which is Dell OEM systems, ( lol is dell? =))) )and the other is

If some ppls find this odd, i'll add some oddness also.

The card is physically odd, has a somehow similar cooler to 9800GTX+ with no graphics then a Zotac sticker on the center of the fan, the pcb is blue which i would relate to ventor id in GPUZ (Sapphire) and on the back it says GTS150.

Try to beat that Nachtfalke

nachtfalke has graciously apologized to me in PM for any of his teammate's words...

Anything I need to remove?...

Quotes of others?

Why cover up what's already been said? I can handle a (small) vacation if that is what is needed...I don't really feel I've done wrong though. Regardless, any derogatory words I've used toward that one guy have been either turned into * or replaced with something a little nicer.

He did make me laugh a little though upon return to this thread:

You didn't post anything out of line. :) And I forgot to check just after midnight as well:p

I'd also like to add that asking questions about a score is perfectly fine. Anyone posting "insane" numbers should know that what they do WILL be questioned at some point. It's how it SHOULD work - if someone posts a G80 sub with 3GHz core frequency and no-one raise an eyebrow over that, then something would be horribly wrong with the whole community...

Edited by knopflerbruce

Monstru can claim whatever he wants but those are super cherry picked-card type results, if they sold the card to each other I'm sorry but it's kind of suspicious.

Good, now I expect an apologies for this ^^^

LAB501 team - guys, no matter what happens, please keep a polite tone. It does not matter how outrageous some allegations are, we do not talk trash. Please remember this...

BeepBeep - you are 16 years old and jobless, and overclock what you have. The people you are so easily accusing of ill behavior are both > 30 years old, have jobs and responsabilities, but they still take this to a level hard to achieve by many. It is wiser to learn, and really work hard, before you accuse people that you should learn from... Not to speak about the fact that now I see I am making claims...

oh well, two guys of the same team post a big number of results with insane frequency for the cooling used.

then beepbeep asked for some clarifications and gets attached by many of you...there is something wrong with that attitude you guys have...

and, please note that being 16 years old doesn't mean he is a fucktard like you are trying to make him look like.......