HWBOT Community Forums

MSI MOA Americas 2012 on HWBOT - Sharing related posts

El Gappo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is really sad to know is happen.

1- Gnidaol ran better memory than mine (why I did not use better settings???...because my bios do not allow me to change any timing...because I need to use XMP_

2- Why Gnidaol used best BIOS and latest than mine???

Because I did not have chance to use, since I killed my motherboard.

3- Why we used Corsair GTX3?

Because I work to Corsair and Corsair gave me to use and Gnidaol do reviews for me to my website

4- Why Gnidaol have a 1650 Card?

Because I did travel to MIAMI, to buy 3 videocards Lightning "that I BOUGHT" directly from MSI...and I selled one.

What's the problem????....

1- motherboard is diferent

2- we have 3 videocards and can prove

3- Motherboard BIOS is diferent

4- SSDs is diferent (2 diferent brands)

5- Operacional system is diferent

6- Latency is diferent (I never want to use 132 latency if I can run better).

What is similar???.... the CPU clock???

OMG...is the best CPU you can find in Brazil 55X...

I have no one CPU...and Overheat borrow me his one.

I think is enought...

Just please..."you that told we SHARED RESULT", please prove ...because I really don't like this king of insinuations.

I am not worry...and is serious...

P.S.

1 more thing...

MSI provide the gnidaol motherboard for free to review

2 more thing

I did travel Brazil to USA and got the lightnings there...

Why don't you ask to MSI (Shirley).

To me is just cleared

not to be mean but in a contest arent you supposed to use purchased product? I would think it would not be fair for 80% of the list to have to buy their MSI products when some are given for free. Just my 2 cents, and perhaps others dont share my views.

Well it thought it to be quite obvious after getting attention from many other users here at HWBot that The scores from RBuass and Gnidol were extremely similar.

So i did alot of research and yes alot of things are similar. And a bit obvious.

Lets just start with all of a sudden incredible clocks speeds out of no where. Obvious multis and same gpu bios. Does this look similar to you????

The bios was provide from MSI.

The results is not similar...only similar was I tell to the guys to downclock BCLK to run CT.

The 55X CPU is not a good CPU...if was... I did better score

His RAM ran better than mine.

His bios was better than mine.

Blablabla again.

I never shared nothing, only knowledge.

Don't talk what you can not prove, only to get a place that you did not earn at this time.

I do not need to post anything more...so...you will not prove what is not real...so...I am going to Tw and Gnidaol will go too, because he earned himself.

That's all

Everything about it is similar. Screenshots show extreme similarities. Except MB bios. That takes about 30 seconds to change.

Like i said i am just repeating what others have pointed out to me. I actually thought i was beat fair and square until i got pm's and emails.

How can you prove these were not shared scores? I don't know.

Duke;173014']Everything about it is similar. Screenshots show extreme similarities. Except MB bios. That takes about 30 seconds to change.

Like i said i am just repeating what others have pointed out to me. I actually thought i was beat fair and square until i got pm's and emails.

How can you prove these were not shared scores? I don't know.

You can't base your judjement on rbuass' screenshot. Its been tampered already. We'll have to wait for Massman's inquiry with futuremark if he actually inquired about it.

You can't base your judjement on rbuass' screenshot. Its been tampered already. We'll have to wait for Massman's inquiry with futuremark if he actually inquired about it.

this picture duke posted is hard to ignore, hopefully they will explain what happen. Rbuass you should ask Gnidaol to come help explain and clear your names and move on.

I will no longer comment, this is not my fight hope everything get straightened out.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1254&d=1336781803

Edited by Splave

The bios was provide from MSI.

The results is not similar...only similar was I tell to the guys to downclock BCLK to run CT.

The 55X CPU is not a good CPU...if was... I did better score

His RAM ran better than mine.

His bios was better than mine.

Blablabla again.

I never shared nothing, only knowledge.

Don't talk what you can not prove, only to get a place that you did not earn at this time.

I do not need to post anything more...so...you will not prove what is not real...so...I am going to Tw and Gnidaol will go too, because he earned himself.

That's all

Looking at the results it seems clear to me that pretty much everything can be explained by the 2 last posts from Rbuass specially the quote "I never shared nothing, only knowledge." (excuse me but just to be on the safe side I will say: the double negative is how we always say in portuguese "I shared nothing" or "I never shared anything"). With the extra explanation about the 2 Lightning videocards being bought together (actually 3 of them), and the fact that an MSI motherboard needs to be used it looks like there is no basis for concluding that there was hardware or results sharing. Of course sharing or copying settings (and I believe this is allowed :) ) would be probably the real explanation. The only thing that it really seemed odd to me at first was the date 01/01/2005 in both results, but if this is the default date the motherboard comes and it was not updated (I do not know what happen but it is probably the best bet) or less probably, some form of bios setting files copying that went on, then it is totaly explained.

So if all the "evidence" is that shown in the little table just posted comparing the settings I would say it is a pretty week one and is certaily no basis to keep raising more doubts (like suggesting that it could be the same motherboard which can be inferred from the statement "changing bios is a 30s procedure").

All this surely is evidence of knowledge sharing but not of anything else. To quote what others have said in a slightly different context "this really does not look good" (these kind of doubts being raised after the post of a member stating very clearly that it did not happen)

PS: I am sure that there are some other tools available to the moderators that can help to clear the situation. I do not think it is fair to keep raising doubts and putting pressure in this situation without further proof from now on.

Edited by egm_xt
added PS

this picture duke posted is hard to ignore, hopefully they will explain what happen. Rbuass you should ask Gnidaol to come help explain and clear your names and move on.

I will no longer comment, this is not my fight hope everything get straightened out.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1254&d=1336781803

This is XMP from GTX3...what I have...and Gnidaol have.

He can always take my tips...because he is my friend...

I am going to Taiwan because I work a lot to this.

He can always and always do settings similar than mine...equal thousands os similar scores here.

You can not prove nothing....and to be similar is nothing.... FURTHER....its not similar.

Motherboard is diferent....BIOS is diferent...SSD is diferent....SO is diferent...timings is diferent (regardless to be SAME model GTX3)... and NOBODY WILL PROVE NOTHING BECAUSE THERE ARE NOTHING TO PROVE.

I don't need to prove nothing, because I am not worry and I AM GOING TO TAIWAN BECAUSE I EARNED.

You can spend and spend and spend time....and talk and talk and talk...and to me...is not similar.

If to you is similar...ok...no problem...what is the problem to be similar???

Can you prove something because a result is similar???...once is diferent motherboard, bios, videocards, ssds, blablabla...

Then is enough to me, you are free to complain, but I am not worry because to be similar is normal...since I give lots and lots of tips to lots of guys.

Thanks to understanding...and please...let Massman consult and check the things before spread this &¨%$&%¨

P.S. 1/1/2005 ...so what???...I don't know to update the time is needed to get the scores...

Edited by rbuass

Proving HW sharing is indeed difficult. You can be 99.9% sure, but (almost) never 100% sure. The question is more how sure we should be before we have to take action. If we set the bar at 100% it's all in the hands of the cheaters.

This time,....they prove 0,01% to me...missing to prove the impossible 99,9%, and will be impossible to prove what is not true.

;)