HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 3.5 up and running!

• Crew

The same for Pifast and Super pi - when you select the wPrime tab and switch to 2 CPUs, going to the single thread apps will show the results with 2*CPUs though they should be with the 1x CPU ones.

If taking the same category as example, I mean this: http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/athlon_64_4600_x2_brisbane?&tab=2drankings&hardware=athlon_64_4600_x2_brisbane&cores=4#superpi

Edited by Antinomy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

I want to clear out the region switch.

The Russia switch means - exUSSR in fact, yes? Well, it's quite nice for me though doesn't correlate with the name (maybe some guys from Ukraine and Kazahstan won't be happy.)

The Europe switch means - the Europe without exUSSR (Ukraine, Russia)

And Asia - Asia without exUSSR (Russia, Kazahstan)

Am I correct or this is a bug? It's a nice one anyway :)

• Crew

Thank you! It's a very nice decision about combining our neighboors in one stat.

And I would like to ask about fixing the same thing but for team rankings.

http://hwbot.org/rankings/teams/region/ - this tab isn't available from the team rankings page: http://hwbot.org/rankings/teams/worldwide

evenmore it doesn't work - any selection will show an error page.

And it would be nice if the country selection on the country rankings page would lead not to the rankings tab (which is the same page, only the country that is selected is highlighted) but to either the overclockers or team rankings for this country. Because if we seek the country page and click a country we usually want to look on a detalization not to highlight it's name :)

I think the team tab as a link target would be better by default.

I've been trying to upload three results (2k1, 2k3 & 2k5) since yesterday evening but still nothing. Every single time after I hit the submit button this message pops up:

"Crap. An error happened.

We could blame this on you but it's most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this.

Error message

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect string value: '\xCE\x91\xCF\x81\xCF\x87...' for column 'name' at row 1"

I've never had this problem in the past... I tried multiple things, like uploading it with less system information or without adding futuremark verification link or system pic. I'd be more than grateful if somebody could look into it.

Great job on rev3.5, congratulations to everybody! Just checked and saw that the bug with "View top 100" is taken care of as well. 'Cause yesterday when I wanted to view top 100 of 8800GTS 3DMark03 results for example, it kept taking me to the global 2k3 WR page :D

George.

Frederik I managed to find the problem after all... When one has "[" or "]" in the screenshot name (whether it's for the score, or the system pic) hwbot freaks out. Take that into consideration people, in case you're experiencing the same problem with me.

Aaah good catch, George!

I've upgraded the database connector library on the test server, which had a bugfix related to this issue. That might have solved the issue too. If you have spare time George, would you be so kind to try to upload a problematic [] submission on the test server and let me know whether it succeeded? http://hwbot.org:12080

Aaah good catch, George!

I've upgraded the database connector library on the test server, which had a bugfix related to this issue. That might have solved the issue too. If you have spare time George, would you be so kind to try to upload a problematic [] submission on the test server and let me know whether it succeeded? http://hwbot.org:12080

Just tried uploading one of the problematic results on the test server. Problem's still there apparently. It's not a major one to be honest. I just can't recall experiencing it before v3.5 ;) I was always using VSO Image Resizer in order to resize pictures and add watermarks and stuff... After resizing, VSO tends to put the resolution in []. So for example "77084 2k1 8800GTS" becomes "77084 2k1 8800GTS [1280x1024]" ;)

@Alriin: Man calm down, richba5tard will look into your problem as soon as possible. You just have to be patient, it's not like you are paying for the services provided :)

I think there are some bugs with my Achievements page:

eg: "dRweEz has earned 5 achievements." but only 4 are displayed

and a quick question: "Overclocking Is My Core Business Use an Intel Core processor for 50 submissions or more." what "core" chips qualify? core2duo?

thanks

@George

Antimony post the same problem with the Team Global Rank, but 3 days later as i... and Frederik thanks him. So i say "thx for ignore me" with a " :-) "

:-) is international for Smiley! ;-)

But a other problem: i lost 2 global cups/medals in wPrime x3 Core ranking today, but i still in the Top 5. ???

• Crew

I've remembered about another bug - assume you are looking at Abit BE6-II specs. http://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/be6_ii?tab=2drankings#cpu-z

First of all, the chipset page shows how much cups it has: http://hwbot.org/hardware/chipset/440bx

But when you want to look a detailed info - for example in what category did it help to gain the golden cup, you can't. The 2D rankings just show the score and points - not the medals and cups.

Besides, I don't get how much results is shown in the short chart - if you look at CPU-Z you can see 6 results. When clicking the top 100, you see 8. For PCMark05 it is 2 and 3 respectively. Though all three would fit in the short one ;)

Oh, and how about the hardware masters country page and the Country hardware points page and country global points pages as Massman once has shown us?

Edited by Antinomy

• Crew

It's the speed connection problem. If you lower the quality, then you won't be able to show anything interesting like those crappy cell phone camera videos - some sort of sounds, shaking of the picture and nothing to be able to recognize :D

I think this will change with time.