HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 3.5 up and running!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work! Few bugs...

Total Points: 160.10000038146973 :)

You received -0.1 points. (Shouldn't that be 'You lost'?)

Like the changes, especially the notifications. Would be nice to see what they refer to without clicking a link (You lost -0.1 points on your Radeon HD 4850 3DMark 2003).

If I visit a page for a specific CPU or GPU, it defaults to CPUZ or 3Dmark01 when I click on the 2d or 3D rankings. However, if I want to check some other benchmark, and I click on wPrime/AM3 (or whatever), and open up some interesting result, and I press back to view the list I get redirected to the CPUZ/3Dmark01 rankings no matter what rank I viewed the last time.

If I visit a page for a specific CPU or GPU, it defaults to CPUZ or 3Dmark01 when I click on the 2d or 3D rankings. However, if I want to check some other benchmark, and I click on wPrime/AM3 (or whatever), and open up some interesting result, and I press back to view the list I get redirected to the CPUZ/3Dmark01 rankings no matter what rank I viewed the last time.

yeah that is a little bit annoying.

are there teamranking for each benchmark like in rev2? and than where?

http://hwbot.org/hardware/manufacturer/amd?tab=3D%20rankings

http://hwbot.org/hardware/manufacturer/intel?tab=3D%20rankings

Features added: regions, country rankings, team rankings, manufacturer rankings, hardware rankings, notifications, achievement info pages, wr points, and more. I'm sorry you find that stupid.

@Turrican: better now?

Fixed!