HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going through my hardware library trying to clean up the video card & memory sections, when I snap the sub thinking based on brand I end up with every sub submitted by product, also if I edit a sub without an image hardware points are removed even though it was originally submitted before the present changes. I’m sure this has been brought up before but would really like to clean up the two mentioned categories.

• Crew
Can you go here: http://hwbot.org/profile/join_pro_oc

Select "No Team", then change leagues?

heya! thanks for reply,

i can select "no team" but there is no "ok" or "Save" button, the only button is "back to profile page" so when i click and and click on "save changes" it doesn't take it. I think the save changes on my profile page is for my "team souith africa" only, there isnt an ok button for my league team. and my pro oc league drop down menu on profile page is grayed out

heya! thanks for reply,

i can select "no team" but there is no "ok" or "Save" button, the only button is "back to profile page" so when i click and and click on "save changes" it doesn't take it. I think the save changes on my profile page is for my "team souith africa" only, there isnt an ok button for my league team. and my pro oc league drop down menu on profile page is grayed out

Fixed :)

The "I do not wish to participate in the HWBOT rankings" works fine, but when I uncheck it, all my points are still not calculated, just says "noxon has chosen to disable points for this submission."

I just submitted a few new scores, which get points as it should.

I tried to check and uncheck the option a few times over the last week, and tried the "Recalculate points and...", but nothing happens..

Edited by noxon