HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

L310B490 5 ghz 32m stabel 1.25 (air).

on ln2 6.4 with 1.7 vcore (ln2) cb 130 cbb 125

Hi man..;) We continue to have the same batch cpu ahahahah...Your 3770K was 3218B976 and now your 4770K is L310B490 as mine...;) I have tested it at 1.7V and is stable to 6.1 ghz. What are your settings ? Thanks...

• Like 1

Firstly awesome thread and thanks to everyone that is sharing/testing these batches out. I just picked up a 2nd 4770k today for a dedicated bench rig so i don't keep using risking my main PC. Based on the first post it should be good, although it isn't a guarrantee of course.

L312B515 (4.6Ghz 1.19v 32m stable, 5.0Ghz 1.385v 32M stable)

L312B515 (5Ghz @1.35V spi32m 2c, ln2 valid 6374Mhz @1.785V.. CB -130)

L312B515 (6,8 ghz max on ln2) good

image.php?id=e7uxi&f=1

Just picked up a 4670k, exchanged my Corsair h110 as i thought i would go proper WC setup on my little bench/test rig I have made.

The batch number is L312B356 which isn't listed in the first post, so i thought i would mention that i got one. i won't be testing it till next week though. Is there anything (besides LN2/extreme stuff) that you guys would like to see me try with it?

Guest Bullant
Just picked up a 4670k, exchanged my Corsair h110 as i thought i would go proper WC setup on my little bench/test rig I have made.

The batch number is L312B356 which isn't listed in the first post, so i thought i would mention that i got one. i won't be testing it till next week though. Is there anything (besides LN2/extreme stuff) that you guys would like to see me try with it?

Hey man,just see what your chips can do on Pi 32M 5ghz 4 cores HT enabled,don't bother about what uncore can do.Just see if they can do 32M 5ghz and @ what volts,water or air

If your chip can do 5Ghz 32M @ 1.2-- volts you should have a nice scaling chip

PS always keep a eye on temps and volts being used on air too,no need to kill chip

Edited by Bullant

Hey man,just see what your chips can do on Pi 32M 5ghz 4 cores HT enabled,don't bother about what uncore can do.Just see if they can do 32M 5ghz and @ what volts,water or air

If your chip can do 5Ghz 32M @ 1.2-- volts you should have a nice scaling chip

PS always keep a eye on temps and volts being used on air too,no need to kill chip

Thanks buddy. Only have the stock HSF's ATM (till i get some water) but if it runs @1.2v it should be safe but will have core temp running just to be safe. Will give it a run monday night to see how it fares, wish me (the chip) luck.