HWBOT Community Forums

Why did you stop benching?

Thor941

I stopped benching because Andre told me so.

Yeah right :D

Truth is............................

I'll never stop benching, I won't be submitting my scores on HWbot or any overclocking ranking website.

EOC.

I've stopped benching coz lost any interest in it. No feedback from OC, just waste of time. Yah, it's hobby, i know.

Just thought about all that sleepless night spent in front of pot and imagine - how many usefull and new products i could create if not spoiled time in OC :) The end ;]

I've stopped benching coz lost any interest in it. No feedback from OC, just waste of time. Yah, it's hobby, i know.

Just thought about all that sleepless night spent in front of pot and imagine - how many usefull and new products i could create if not spoiled time in OC :) The end ;]

Dude are you sure about that? You quit for real? :(

I'm new to benching but your results and crazy hw mods made a big impression on me. And probably lots of other lurkers. The community will be at a loss if you quit :(.

Edit. Sli hack is kickass, I hope to use it to storm the 3d01 ranks some day. And 8.199 cpuz is EPIC!

Edited by voidn