HWBOT Community Forums

Turrican - i486SX-25Mhz @ 25MHz - 1h 59min 57sec 184ms wPrime 1024m

Thor941

• Crew
Why didn't you overclock it? :-D it would save you 15-25 days LOL

because it wasn't fully stable. it's not funny when you get "not exact in round" after a few days. :D

since the cpu has no FPU it wouldn't save so much time, it's still rubbish.

i hope the hwbot engine can be fixed so it displays the right time. atm it seems there are problems with more than 1 million seconds.:D

• Crew
Dude it took you 50 days, isn't it right? wow just wow!

Why does HWBOT say 1h 59min 56sec 160ms though? :confused:

yep around 50 days. :D

i entered the right time but due some sort of "limitation" it shows times over 1 million seconds (7 digits) wrong.

i hope RB can fix this.

i see you are posting the scores of the old machines already, i will bench one of those too but i never thought that for a wprime 1024m run it would take 50 DAYS =O. that mainboard is cool for those old processors, if i had one of those working good, the old cpu's would go faster around here xD. good luck on benching more of those things.

Edited by WoOx3r[Pt]

my 386 system is soon ready for that. :D

i think it could work.

i don't know if a 386 can drag itself with nt 4.0 and wprime says it will only run with at least windows nt 4.0 sp3 but if you find that it's possible to run wprime there, please let me know. super pi 1.5 won't run on nt 3.1 3.11 3.5 and 3.51, they are way too unstable for that, at least on my tests on these OS's with super pi he could finish the 16k but not the 1m run but on the nt 4.0 everything goes like a charm. i will try the 386 thing too like i said to you before so the info. about wprime on nt 3.51 will be very useful.

Edited by WoOx3r[Pt]

• Crew

All attempts of running NT4.0 on 386 that I've heard of were unsuccessful.

Turrincan, are you planning to bench faster 486 CPUs? Like DX4-100, DX4-120 and X5-133? :) your board can do at least 40MHz FSB.

Edited by Antinomy

• Crew
;63111']i don't know if a 386 can drag itself with nt 4.0 and wprime says it will only run with at least windows nt 4.0 sp3 but if you find that it's possible to run wprime there' date=' please let me know. super pi 1.5 won't run on nt 3.1 3.11 3.5 and 3.51, they are way too unstable for that, at least on my tests on these OS's with super pi he could finish the 16k but not the 1m run but on the nt 4.0 everything goes like a charm. i will try the 386 thing too like i said to you before so the info. about wprime on nt 3.51 will be very useful.[/quote']yeah, i'm also interested to see if it works.

i'll tests around a bit.

All attempts of running NT4.0 on 386 that I've heard of were unsuccessful.

Turrincan, are you planning to bench faster 486 CPUs? Like DX4-100, DX4-120 and X5-133? :) your board can do at least 40MHz FSB.

yeah, i've tested a few 486 till dx4-100. i'll upload them today.