HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2011 Americas Online pre-selection thread.

Beaux Loy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i didnt say it is a bad a competition, in fact i really like, in my case i have most Hw to have a chance to get a seat for NA regional but for other people or newcomers from here have no chance (or very low). Im not complaining about Cooling or using high-end hardware, in fact im complaining they mix the Qualifier of 2 different continent, where 1 have more access to HW. It is not about money as i say in my last post, its about avaibility of HW required to join most of the stages.

and lets say from another POV, EU have preselections of each Country and then have a really big Regional to fight for 5 tickets to Grand Final. At least they should make with 2 regions here (LA and NA) and then have the Regional.

Regards

Edited by e-Killer

and you are doing very well ;) nice 01 run.

Thanks. Ive still got some real work to do though.. Romdominance has a nice gap in points for me conquer..and I suspect he is still capable of more himself! OCA puts out some tuff competition, but I wouldnt have it any other way. Competing against the best, is how we learn the most.

do I get a prize for first death? X-power zipped off running 32m last night to never boot again.

It runs but no LED panel and no booting :x oh well good thing I have another sitting here ftw, ex boyscout always prepared rofl

nah you were not the first death, actually i killed 1 980X 1 Xpower 1 i5 655K 1 i3 560 and 1 H55M-ED55, now i think i should buy Air tickets instead of continue killing the remaining Hardware. i never had tha bad luck in overclockin until now, i hope this weekend my luck change :P

Thanks. Ive still got some real work to do though.. Romdominance has a nice gap in points for me conquer..and I suspect he is still capable of more himself! OCA puts out some tuff competition, but I wouldnt have it any other way. Competing against the best, is how we learn the most.

Best of luck to you CL3P20! I would advise you to use the 182.50's with 01 and set your lod to 5.1 in rivatuner. One more thing, you need to get your ram frequency up higher...should help your results. Keep on clockin'!

@ Gom, dood your frickin hilarious with the neg frames in h55 vantage...bunch of our guys bangin their heads against that format too, gl Chris.

Edited by romdominance

nah you were not the first death, actually i killed 1 980X 1 Xpower 1 i5 655K 1 i3 560 and 1 H55M-ED55, now i think i should buy Air tickets instead of continue killing the remaining Hardware. i never had tha bad luck in overclockin until now, i hope this weekend my luck change :P

wow man, I hate to say it too but my board is back to life :x must have just gotten to cold. Bad luck my friend

IMPORTANT!

I've updated the two Vantage challenges with the requirement of having a FM verification link. Note that the current submissions, that have no link, will NOT be deleted. Future submissions require an verification link.

There are 3 Vantage challanges. Does this include Stage 1 challange? I just happened to find this today. Its the first time i've read the thread. idk how many people know about it.

The result was not possible at the screenshot speed.

GT2 looked bugged.

Just curious, what does a bugged run look like? I ask as I will be all sorts of unhappypants if my epic struggle to break 2 fps in either game test is declared invalid. I remember hearing about the prior drivers doing all sorts of funky crap but were the specific driver requirements not put in place to deter bugged runs?

Just curious, what does a bugged run look like? I ask as I will be all sorts of unhappypants if my epic struggle to break 2 fps in either game test is declared invalid. I remember hearing about the prior drivers doing all sorts of funky crap but were the specific driver requirements not put in place to deter bugged runs?

That problem was shady drivers...........

There is still the ability to bug vantage however which totally has nothing to do with even platform, cpu,vga or driver used..........

GT2 would be where you would bug high.

It's elementary, if it looks to good to be true for these specific drivers which I might add suck ( or work right depending on your perception of things ) then it probably is.

I'd show you but my board and cpu is dead, going to go kill a lightning now since i'm on a roll lately.

Edited by chew*