HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2011 Americas Online pre-selection thread.

Beaux Loy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa, about to get on a boat for a week long cruise through Mexico. Hoping to incite a few riots and rebellions, maybe join up with some drug lords and/or rebels, pillage a few towns and wrap my vacation up with a few kidnappings. Preferably me doing the kidnapping that is. If all else fails I'm about 30 hours in sleep debt from this competition so I'll catch up on that :)

Tampa, about to get on a boat for a week long cruise through Mexico. Hoping to incite a few riots and rebellions, maybe join up with some drug lords and/or rebels, pillage a few towns and wrap my vacation up with a few kidnappings. Preferably me doing the kidnapping that is. If all else fails I'm about 30 hours in sleep debt from this competition so I'll catch up on that :)

Hey your in my area.... lol..... Sounds like alot of fun..... Don't get in too much trouble..... lol

Have a blast Chris! Sorry for your loss...your a brave man to screw with igp at all.

*shrug* hardware death is the name of the game. If you aren't having fun until you're on the edge. You guys on p55/3D01 have it much harder. IGP on Vantage is simple: set volts, set clocks, boot into OS, run vantage, splash the pot and walk away. Such a lenient platform for temps and absolutely no heat dump. F1EE drops maybe 10 degreees from start to finish without any ln2.

Well, I have no dog in this fight but if the screen is not proper then I say it should go to the next submission. Lord knows if it were anyone else the same would be said. The rules were spelled out from the beginning.

Limitations:

- Only use motherboard manufacturered by MSI.

- Only make submissions with a GMA HD videocard.

- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.

- A verification screenshot is required.

- Only use driver version: 2202

- Retail hardware only

- Only members of Latin America, North America may participate.

- CPU-Z mainboard tab must be visible

- Use the official competition wallpaper: DOWNLOAD

Edited by rickss69

Thats all well and good, I talked to MSI, think they will be making an exception due to circumstances.........after all they have final say ;)

Nice to see peoples true colors though.

If someone had a spine they would drop it, and concede the win to the obviously better man instead of dragging it out.

Edited by chew*