HWBOT Community Forums

Asrock Z170 OC Formula-DDR4

Guest Bullant

Guest Bullant

Was playing with some settings the other night "TRDWRs" @1,need to test more on few different benches,welcome to try,may or may not help @ all but interesting .They run it at 4000Mhz mem too

IMG_1587.jpg

Guest Bullant
Well cool then!

Question... anyone had issues installing Timing Configurator in stripped XP? Can't get it to go for some reason. v4.0.3

Has been ok for me

Guest Digg_de

I'm trying to get this Score, too.. but it will not happen. :(

I think it isn't a Timing Issue..

timingsdws7l.png

Most time i get 738-740. Once i got a 741.. but after exporting file, i can't upload it.. getting an error. :eek:

Guest Digg_de

When i remember right, the System freezed with 49/50/7/6 when booting with BCLK 100 and pushing with FD up to 102.9.

Don't have spend much time in training for RTLs. I'll check that soon, cause i want that 742 Score. :)

• 1 month later...

Taking a quick break from 742, not even my hardly used monster B die helping. Back in the vault you go before RT snatches em up while I'm passed out behind the XTU wheel.

WqZaaar.png

Pretty much as tight as B die allows still 741

AsThtvZ.png

Edited by GtiJason

Taking a quick break from 742, not even my hardly used monster B die helping. Back in the vault you go before RT snatches em up while I'm passed out behind the XTU wheel.

Pretty much as tight as B die allows still 741

Same here!

LE: Done it! W8.1 build 9600 seems to have done the trick in my case! Now I can go back and live my life!

attachment.php?attachmentid=4426&d=1465745052

Edited by BoTSkill

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I got my first B-die [TridentZ 3600CL16]. but I can't run CR 1T on my OCF with dividers 3733 and above. Mems are capable of 2000 12-12, even 12-11, and they do it very tight, but I am forced to go 2T. Any hints?

I tried bioses 1.92, 1.93a and 2.03. What happens is during memory training it goes from 40 to 00->19->00->19->00 and safe boot triggers. I tried raising vccsa and vccio, I ran them on auto, raised PCH to 1.1, but still no success.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

It may be the board, it's quite difficult to run it at high frequencies and use 1T, I believe.

I'd have thought it would be okay for 3866 or thereabouts, but maybe your IMC is limiting you here more so than the board/RAM.

What have you got your VCCSA and VCCIO set to? I didn't need more than 1.2v and 1.1v respectively for 3840 12-12-28-1T (XTU runs).

It may be the board, it's quite difficult to run it at high frequencies and use 1T, I believe.

I'd have thought it would be okay for 3866 or thereabouts, but maybe your IMC is limiting you here more so than the board/RAM.

What have you got your VCCSA and VCCIO set to? I didn't need more than 1.2v and 1.1v respectively for 3840 12-12-28-1T (XTU runs).

I previously used gene VIII, I can run CR 1 over 3600,

I am setting vio 1.3 and 1.35 VSA same result, can't be run on CR 1