HWBOT Community Forums

Pro OC Championship Round 3

Gunslinger

Round 3 kicks off on Aug. 1st and runs through Sept. 26th.

OC eSports

Prize money for round 3:

1st: $600

2nd: $400

3rd: $300

Round 3 benchmarks:

stage 1: Cinebench R11.5

stage 2: Geekbench3 multi core

stage 3: WPrime 32M

stage 4: 3DMark Vantage 1x GPU...

stage 5: FS-E 1x GPU

Hardware requirements:

X99 motherboard

BW-E CPU of user's choice

GPU of user's choice

• 2 weeks later...

WTF? For past stages 1080 wasn't allowed and we had to use 980 TI despite the fact it was already launched earlier and available from all countries, always with with PRO CUP there was rule that hw had to be available before the start of competition +1 month for availability, it;'s only sold in US and EMEA region as I have in the email from sales director of Nvidia. That is utter BS. It's totally against the rules because PRO CUP started 1st, and official launch was 2nd.

Despite the obvious reasons, why HWBOT wants to promote worldwide limited, nvidia exclusive card which is not designed for XOC and is ridiculously expensive? In my eyes Titan card is like "Xeon", "Opteron" CPUs, not for ocers, enthusiasts (even if some samples or models are "unclocked" or can be overclocked by some mods), more for professional usage. If you want numbers, guess who are the customers who buy the biggest amount of old Titans, Titans X and so on? Military, research centres for simulations, bitcoin farms, not gamers or enthusiasts. Easy example - Half year ago polish military research centre bought 1000 Titan X cards in one transaction and as far as I know they bought more later.

Edited by Xtreme Addict

Broadwell E is still hit by rtc windows bug, only skylake architecture is free for win8 and 10

why is this not in the rules or restrictions would it not be better to continual inform users of imitations than to confuse them...ugh! not going to rant! who cares... not this guy.

Of course, but BW-E was benched on Win 10 at computex. There are tons of submissions on hwbot with win 8/10, including from head of moderation...

Of course the responsibility is each benchers, but more than 30 min heads up would have been nice. Don't know who else missed this but if there really are half missing, then maybe we could prolong this stage?

Yes, but those results had mandatory RTC HWBOT application (which is still not available in public) and also were done in live with eyes of judges everywhere.

this RTC application is not used on the top 15 geekbench submissions including mr nay that are run on windows 8/10.

I have reported them they should be removed to prevent confusion in the future.

and your statement you are pro you should know lol funny man.

this RTC application is not used on the top 15 geekbench submissions including mr nay that are run on windows 8/10.

I have reported them they should be removed to prevent confusion in the future.

and your statement you are pro you should know lol funny man.

You are funny cause you fail and can't admit that.

Geekbench3 Rules

You have rules exactly written down with fancy table in colours for children. PRO guys should be able to read. Yes those are harsh words but it's the truth.

Regarding scores which don't have RTC app (I guess it's only Ney's score) I agree they should be removed or allowed without points.

Of course, but BW-E was benched on Win 10 at computex. There are tons of submissions on hwbot with win 8/10, including from head of moderation...

Of course the responsibility is each benchers, but more than 30 min heads up would have been nice. Don't know who else missed this but if there really are half missing, then maybe we could prolong this stage?

windows 7 for life