HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Caseking 6700K

Gunslinger

Selling:

My binned CaseKing 6700K CPU, box says 6.5+ for HWBot Prime.

It's been sitting unused on my desk since February and I don't even have a Z170 board and am not planning on buying one anytime soon.

I'm trying to find the tiny little CaseKing box that comes with it for the thermal info, but from memory it is CB free and the CBB was around -167 or so. This is a replacement chip for one that died, this one has been booted up upon receiving it to confirm that it was alive and well, but not used or benched since then.

Clocks are not guaranteed as there is far too much variability in the end users OC skill and hardware prep.

Price:

$600 shipped worldwide

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Heatware:

Reviews/Feedback for Gunslinger OCS | HeatWare.com

6700K%201_zpsm4m1vzua.jpg

6700K%203_zpsdjayayv8.jpg

6700K%204_zpsdbmgfjce.jpg

Edited by Gunslinger

• 2 weeks later...
1.4v @ 4800 is a very bad bin imho, all the cpus I got from Caseking were around 1.33-1.35v @ 4.8 GHz, better don't show the box in public. With Tapakah rejects which do 1.4 @ 4.8 GHz we don't even try on ln2...

Good on air is not always good on LN2. My best LN2 CPU was by far not the best on air :P

I also had one 4.8 @ 1.22 Volt and it only did 6.35 GHz. Just saying^^

1.4v @ 4800 is a very bad bin imho, all the cpus I got from Caseking were around 1.33-1.35v @ 4.8 GHz, better don't show the box in public. With Tapakah rejects which do 1.4 @ 4.8 GHz we don't even try on ln2...

Why not try 1.4v @ 4800 air bin on lin, Roman obviously found at least one gem so there's probably more ? Seems like a smart idea when he sold it for $1200+ and those rejects go for $450 give or take

EDIT sorry Gunny just realised this was for sale post, lmk if i should delete :)

Edited by GtiJason

• 2 weeks later...