HWBOT Community Forums

The Official GALAX GOC 2016 Worldwide Qualifier support thread

Massman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

More or less last call for the qualifier, it will end tomorrow... Check you results for the frequency cap of 6003.00 on the screenshots and also on fm links, please check if needed tabs are shown and if CPUZ and GPUZ versions are 1,77 respectively 1.11 and newer. Good luck :)

when submitting I select Galax as memory brand, but then I can't select a product. And after submitting, Galax doens't show up. (It still says Galax if I select edit result, it just doesn't show on the submitted score). Let me know if this is a problem, but I don't see how I can fix it, it is most likely hwbot issue...

• Administrators

All results checked, the overall result is not final though. We are still investigating especially one result and have therefore suspended preliminarily a group of submissions by one user. Lots of greats results here, congratulations to all participants

• Administrators

As far as I am concerned with the competition, my job is finished. The result to be found now at eoc-sports is final result from my side. Sadly the last open topic ended in disqualification of one contestant, nontheless it was a great competitions at highest level.

Congratulations again to all, the top 12 are eligible for the awesome trip to Wuhan, China, for the finals. All other participants with a full set of scores (I asked Galax again, you need legit scores at all 4 stages) will participate in the lucky draw :)

Thanks for a very professional competition, first of all to Galax for great collaboration, their good support of the benchers at the contest, especially Mad Tse and GaryNg, and for making this contest happen, and to all participants for awesome results and good sportsmanship :)