HWBOT Community Forums

The Official GALAX GOC 2016 Worldwide Qualifier support thread

Massman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

We are in constant contact with Galax and hope this will solve soon, means all shipped. depending on how fast this works (these are handbinned top mems and cards, you cannot grab everyday cores and ics) we will find a solution to keep the qualifier fair for all contestants.

I love to participate, but after two week try to know where to buy, final website have Portugal, but now don´t acepet paymente from my paypal (work good in all websites over the world), so for me it´s to late.. i need to by mem´s and grafic card... without that can´t do any score! So good luke to all!

And for next time try to do it thinking in all ppl!!!

• Administrators
I love to participate, but after two week try to know where to buy, final website have Portugal, but now don�t acepet paymente from my paypal (work good in all websites over the world), so for me it�s to late.. i need to by mem�s and grafic card... without that can�t do any score! So good luke to all!

And for next time try to do it thinking in all ppl!!!

Contacting Galax directly did not help? Sad to hear you can´t join :(

Contacting Galax directly did not help? Sad to hear you can´t join :(

The problem is, if he solve the problem tomorrow i buyt it tomorrow, for shore i take 2 week to recive it beucase is outside europe and will stop on custom serviçes to calculate fees... so only will recive it arround 28 october, end on 6 november, only have 8 days! Considering the 2d score it about mem´s eficiente need a few days for it... and will spend (mems and board) 780$ and only have a feew days to try a good score...