HWBOT Community Forums

The Official GALAX GOC 2016 Worldwide Qualifier support thread

Massman

• Administrators

I will accept physics and 32m screenshot without gpuz if all other tabs (CPUZ) and background is correct. Reason is that I go with stage rules, and for me physics 11 is 2d benchmark, we listed this at processor benchmarks at hwbot.

I can understand you, Francisco, this might be not enough time. Though I know that Galax usually uses dhl express, so I thought shipping to Portugal would work faster, but customs is always a problem when you receive items from abroad, I even had customs trouble with rma returns in germany from TW in the past

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I think I'm out. I made and paid the order like in hour it appeared on Galax webstore. Unfortunately, even when they recieved my payment, the order is not in their system and they will need to make refund and I have to order again. The problem is, I don't have additional 430USD for payment since the refund to the credit card takes a week before it appears on bank account. So...community integrity check

Is anyone willing to send me 430USD just for few days before the refund comes so I can re-order today? Thanks

• Administrators
Since Galax B-die Special Edition is out of stock(some japanese memory enthusiast bought 7 or 8 kits lol ) , can i buy a used second-hand kit from a person that it is not competing at all and use that for qualification?

Yes, make sure you get a copy of the invoice as part of the deal

Since Galax B-die Special Edition is out of stock(some japanese memory enthusiast bought 7 or 8 kits lol ) , can i buy a used second-hand kit from a person that it is not competing at all and use that for qualification?

Contact me Alex.. Galax Distry already selling in my country with retail price

• Administrators

Two points, does anyone has problems with GOC pack software and time spy? I have feedback by one contetant time spy loads, but then fails and shows zero points. Second, it seems we have an issue at database that makes it unable to add score to 3d stages, we are aware of the issue and will fix it asap

• Administrators
Software has a FBVDD-limit of +125mV??? Anything above that just reverts back to +125mV the next time you start the software, so I think it doesn't actually set higher...

RD tested again, and they have no problem with this, even +250 worked without bouncing back like at your example. If the card is hard-modded, this might cause the problem, if not it is most likely an OS problem. I hope you can solve this or already did find a way

• Administrators

About physics, please do not use window mode, keep it at standard rules. Yu can disable other subtests for physics, but 3dmark11 rules and physis rules are applied for this stage, I had this question privately and also at wild card qualifier, so I think clarification is welcome in case someone is unsure about this.

RD tested again, and they have no problem with this, even +250 worked without bouncing back like at your example. If the card is hard-modded, this might cause the problem, if not it is most likely an OS problem. I hope you can solve this or already did find a way

I have the same problem. No chance, to go any higher. I can set +250,but when I restart the program, it's at 125 again

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI NXT-L29 mit Tapatalk