HWBOT Community Forums

The Official GALAX GOC 2016 Worldwide Qualifier support thread

Massman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Clarification after I had this question now several times in private, the FM link has to show cpu used (unknown cpu not accepted) and 6003 is limit there as well.

On the nvvdd, when it works for Galax R&D plus inhouse bencher there and was checked now several times, there is no way I can help with this.

• Administrators

@DrWeez This usually is OS problem, try to enable some disabled services at OS and also try to re-install sysinfo. As far as I know it happens on cut OS or OS which has too much services disabled. About stability, might help as well, but I know people fixed it by simply re enabling disabled services at 7 for example according to the feedback

@Rauf timer error is explicitly ruled out, it is to be found at rules tab

Edited by websmile

• Administrators

Exactly - the problem can be solved by enabling services at OS, I did the precheck to find flaws. Also try to reinstall sysinfo, the problem is well known and I had some requests about this, it is os cut too hard or too much processes shut down at msconfig or taskmanager. I thought it is better to check now and make this clear than when comp is over and no one has chance to rebench

Once again, time spy has to be shown as valid at least at the fm link, and cpu has to be recognized at link to rule out bugs at readout for all FM benches

• Administrators

We have excellent participation, not only on quality but also on quantity. This means it could happen that we have a lot of last minute submissions when people sandbag. We had this before, and I strongly recommend to submit early because we will know no mercy if load is that high you fail to submit last minute ;) - please plan ahead :)

anyone experience a thermal shut down at -50 -60? Gpu and PCI_v voltage just drops to 0. never had this with the micron cards, both the Samsung do it?

flashed bios etc stock or clocked same thing. is there a coldbug mod or something?

with the NVDD power mod the voltage does not drop but you loose picture.

anyone experience a thermal shut down at -50 -60? Gpu and PCI_v voltage just drops to 0. never had this with the micron cards, both the Samsung do it?

flashed bios etc stock or clocked same thing. is there a coldbug mod or something?

with the NVDD power mod the voltage does not drop but you loose picture.

Also have the same issue.. mine at -65*C, i tried everything as well and can't help.. So i just bench it at that temp.. Seems like qualifying is impossible for me since i only have 1 card TT

So, my card is dead. I was at 2645MHz@1.41v fullpot, things went well so far...after warming up, drying, remounting and stuff, it booted up to OS, blackscreen happend and that was it. I tried to heat it up more, left it over the night, no signal. Still it was fun, first serious 3d for me and gpu full pot experience.

GL to everyone and safe flight to China :)

So, my card is dead. I was at 2645MHz@1.41v fullpot, things went well so far...after warming up, drying, remounting and stuff, it booted up to OS, blackscreen happend and that was it. I tried to heat it up more, left it over the night, no signal. Still it was fun, first serious 3d for me and gpu full pot experience.

GL to everyone and safe flight to China :)

Bad luck,try to measure voltages and search for damaged components,maybe u can replace them and continue benching ? ....