HWBOT Community Forums

Selling all OC Gear BIG SALE!!!!

Strong Island

I have a bunch of stuff here that is just sitting around now. I might as well try and recoup some money back.

venom cpu pot - $225

1 30L Dewar - $300

1 20L Dewar - $200

I also still have the 5 motherboards left

1 asus impact m8i - $150

1 asus IX Apex - $175

1 asus rampage v10 edition x99 - $300

1 gigabyte z270 soc gaming - $150 - (oc panel sold)

1 asus maximus 8 extreme - $300

1 Samsung SSD 120GB Evo 840 - $100

1 Dimastech Easy v3 - $150

1 Rockit Cool Delid Tool - $30

I am flexible on prices just to get rid of everything.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff and if any issues please let me know here. Thanks.

Here are some dewar photos, I also forgot I have a bunch of ssd's, 1 250gb also not in photo.

THIS IS THE 35L

THIS IS THE 20L

THIS IS THE DENTED ONE THAT IS PRETTY MUCH FREE FOR LOCAL PICKUP.

THIS IS THE REALLY NICE 30L. SORRY FOR THE MESS, MOVING.

Edited by Strong Island

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can do your 7700k for super pi ?

I honestly sadly never tried. I paid $1500 for it and pretty much took a break right after I did. It's exactly as it came from hazzan. I saw 6850mhz personally on my system cr15 but that was it. I also saw like 6950mhz gpupi but I was having some cold mem issues so it could be better.

But since I didnt test much I dont want to guarantee anything. It was sold to me for $1500 as a 6835mhz cr15 chip.

I honestly sadly never tried. I paid $1500 for it and pretty much took a break right after I did. It's exactly as it came from hazzan. I saw 6850mhz personally on my system cr15 but that was it. I also saw like 6950mhz gpupi but I was having some cold mem issues so it could be better.

But since I didnt test much I dont want to guarantee anything. It was sold to me for $1500 as a 6835mhz cr15 chip.

if you can give me 2 or 3 days i take he cpu . the price include shipping or not ?

Whats up with those little jars in the pic showing the F1 Dark?? Are those for weed?

By the way Im interested in both ram kits. Dont care if you took off HS as long as you have them (I can glue). As for 42xx KIT as long as it performs that speed and works even w/o OC im ok.

Regards

Whats up with those little jars in the pic showing the F1 Dark?? Are those for weed?

By the way Im interested in both ram kits. Dont care if you took off HS as long as you have them (I can glue). As for 42xx KIT as long as it performs that speed and works even w/o OC im ok.

Regards

haha, I feel dumb, I have to update pic for f1 dark. I was sitting in my room earlier just thinking how it's dumb everything is just sitting around so I just took quick pics.

I cant believe how nice the pixel camera is.

After work tonight I will update with better pictures.

The 4266 kit I bought for the apex and I put a screenshot I think in the apex thread showing xmp booting perfect. But I really didnt do anything after that. I cant really remember 4133 kit, but I think I have some cold subs I can find.

I setup the thread hastily so I will get as many photos and screenshots as I can after work.

Either way this is all the stuff I was personally using for benching so none of it is junk or rejects or something like that.

I try hard to take good care of my stuff. I know it looks dusty but only because nothing has moved. Will definitely clean everything before sending.

Edited by Strong Island

I've sent pm some time ago,did you received it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sorry I didnt price out the 285 and 580 yet, I know I used vas on the 580 but I think just LET on the 285.

I have to figure out what boxes I would use and then get a quote for international.

I honestly never documented 7350k on air and cant remember. I have some gigabyte comp screens I can upload tonight.

Just to document you were the first person to ask for the gpu's so I can let you know price later tonight. Sorry for delay.

haha, I feel dumb, I have to update pic for f1 dark. I was sitting in my room earlier just thinking how it's dumb everything is just sitting around so I just took quick pics.

I cant believe how nice the pixel camera is.

After work tonight I will update with better pictures.

The 4266 kit I bought for the apex and I put a screenshot I think in the apex thread showing xmp booting perfect. But I really didnt do anything after that. I cant really remember 4133 kit, but I think I have some cold subs I can find.

I setup the thread hastily so I will get as many photos and screenshots as I can after work.

Either way this is all the stuff I was personally using for benching so none of it is junk or rejects or something like that.

I try hard to take good care of my stuff. I know it looks dusty but only because nothing has moved. Will definitely clean everything before sending.

My desk looks worse so dont be ashamed. If a desk is clean and everything in order, might be because that person is not OCing

Regards

I have a bunch of stuff here that is just sitting around now. I might as well try and recoup some money back.

I have -

1 venom cpu pot ( also have kpc mobo heater) - $225 including shipping

1 F1 Dark Extreme CPU Pot - $225 including shipping.

1 Tek 9 Fat GPU Pot/all brkts - I also have the 8 point mounting brkt from kpc I will include. - $200 including shipping

1 KPC Inferno Heater. - $75

1 G-Skill 4266 cl19 mem 2-8gb cl19. ( not tested.) - $200

1 G-Skill 4133 mem, but I took off heatspreaders, still have them. - $175

1 6850mhz cr15 7700k from hazzan, with bartx custom ihs - $500

1 7350k, did like 6.6ghz gpupi for gigabyte comp, have to find screenshots, didnt get to test in better board. - $125

1 asus impact m8i with oc panel cable soldered to it, makes amazing cold board with retry button. Can include oc panel if wanted. - $150

1 asus m8e - $300

1 asus ix apex - $175

1 asus rampage v10 edition x99. - $300

1 gigabyte z270 soc gaming with oc panel, can sell oc panel separate. - $150

2 OC Panels - $75

I also have 4 x dewars if anyone interested. Will upload pics in a few min. Would prefer local pickup but can ship.

I have 2 x 30L - 1 is dented and is free with other purchases, good one is like brand new $300.

1 x 35L - $250

1 x 20L - $200

I have 2 tubs kpc paste and 2 syringe thermal grizzly. I will throw in with any decent orderes.

Also have a dremel I bought for sanding pcb's, pretty brand new.

Will also throw in with decent orders whatever trim pots I have.

I also have 2 really nice old gpus - 580 lightning, 285 classified.

Will upload more pics later and also provide any upon request. Will also add anything else I can find. Thanks for looking.

OT: Whats going on bro?? Quitting?? Im leaving Australia, but i keep moving my shit around the world eheheh.... Time to go back Europe, i will skip some generation:)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

i just updated OP with better pics. I am going to spend the night going thru pm's and thread and make sure whoever messaged or posted first gets first dibs. I will also get requested quotes tonight and find any screenshots I can.

man I feel so heartbroken right now. Just looking at all the time and money spent on this stuff. It was so sad throwing away all my little frost king pieces and folded blue towels, there was so much. Man I feel so bad right now.

Do the dewars have tops of some sort? Good vacuums? I may have to grab one from you.

Dude...sorry to see you leaving man, you're a beast

the 35L is older style taylor wharton but has best lid and vaccum.

20L has amazing vaccum and nice lid.

30L has great lid and felt like it evaporated a little faster than 35L, but it looks brand new and I think it is also really good. it is the nicest looking.

The 30L has a bad dent and no lid. I usually used that as my first dewar of the seesion. Holds decent for a few weeks, but I dont like to let that one sit. I used to just shove a t-shirt in it, a few days and it holds fine.

I will take some pics tonight. if close enough I would try and drive and meet up with you.

Will definitely take one, just need to figure out which one (probably the 20 but maybe the better of the 2 30L).

I'm in Weehawken (right near the NJ entrance to the Lincoln tunnel...would that be close enough for a meet? I'd cover your tolls).

Will definitely take one, just need to figure out which one (probably the 20 but maybe the better of the 2 30L).

I'm in Weehawken (right near the NJ entrance to the Lincoln tunnel...would that be close enough for a meet? I'd cover your tolls).

yes that is really close, im like 20 miles from nyc.