HWBOT Community Forums

PKBO - GeForce 8800 Ultra @ 729/1242MHz - 410906 marks Aquamark

GeorgeStorm

It doesn't really matter if he uses chiller or not, the result is great and should be appreciated.

If indeed he uses this kind of methods he will realise in time that they we're pointless to hide them as you have no satisfaction in competing with an airplane on a horse race.

Nevertheless, great score and bring many more of this.

Has it been an even playing field for years?  Where we all stuck to the rules. Or another rule for cheaters.

Does years of chilling water mean enthusiast OR apprentice? Rank of #1 enthusiast a crock of shit.

Fucken bet my processor would do 5.8GHz too with a fish tank chiller under the bench xD Aussie summer 40deg Celsius days = fat chance REAL ambient

3 hours ago, GeorgeStorm said:

It's the never ending discussion, it's ambient for them right so surely that's ok? Makes it unfair for those living in hot climates sure but I think that's been the general rule followed.

Follow the green tubes & find the truth. Apprentice score

3 hours ago, GeorgeStorm said:

It's the never ending discussion

It's the never ending deceit.  >:( Who has been accused of running a chiller years ago ... it continues & you all reward praise this?  Wow big score man.

Watercooling decent processors top out around 5.5Ghz ... use the logic. That's getting toasty hot even with a big reservoir of water.

Follow the green tubes,  they curl around under his parts tray.

image_id_2145534.jpeg

Straight down ... have you got eyes?

ek3mumbzg3i2lgc7g.jpg

image_id_2146230.jpeg

This is his adjusted photo * note * the tubing will not hand down.straight underneath.

Omg man... Working on these cards last 14 days, i was happy when i submited nice score with first ever moded cards by own hands (when i never used solder before) and everything i see is stupid flame and hates, it was great feeling bench again after all HWB situation, now i see that i should stuck at work instead of taking holiday for 14 days only for somethink whitch i love... 

Second video at 5780 Mhz especialy to argue against your conspiracy lol. 

Its like arguing that earth is flat... 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GeorgeStorm said:

5.8 and 1.6v+ on water? What's your ambient?!

I see deflection all the time with this guy. Oh look I'm benching again & I'm happy. Oh look my video card mods.

If you are chilling your water you are Apprentice.  7700K doing 5.8 GHz oh please xD WC with that puny rad 11c ambient.

Near 5.6 Ghz over a year ago doing much tougher cpu benches ... xD here's a picture to remind you where the fish tank chiller is xD 1 year 3 months ago

iuytkhblbydfwn17g.jpg

Other members here use single stage for near on 6 Ghz. No other enthusiast can manage 5.8 Ghz with plain old water cooling.

View your own screenshot gangster xD take your chilly self off to Apprentice ... give other Enthusiast a bad rep

13 hours ago, avalanche said:

Has it been an even playing field for years?  Where we all stuck to the rules. Or another rule for cheaters.

Does years of chilling water mean enthusiast OR apprentice? Rank of #1 enthusiast a crock of shit.

Fucken bet my processor would do 5.8GHz too with a fish tank chiller under the bench xD Aussie summer 40deg Celsius days = fat chance REAL ambient

Cry us a fucking river Shane.

Jesus, what a fucking whinge.

41 minutes ago, PKBO said:

Avalanche, yeah that makes sense, I will make 5,8 with proof on fucking window, but for sure I have to using chiller on 5,6. You should stop using LSD man. 

Really don't give a crap what you do from now on.