HWBOT Community Forums

G.SKILL OC World Cup 2019 - Alex@ro from Romania Wins OC Champion Title

flanker

Big congrats to @Alex@ro for winning the OCWC 2019, and also to @Dancop on the Top 3.

Normal person wouldn't understand the effort to get to this point, it's WAY harder than it looked for sure!

I feel honored to be able to be one stage with you overclocking Gods, hopefully we can meet on some other competitions :D 

Until next time, Keep pushing it ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone! Also a big thanks to @Splave for always cheering up and encouraging me for this contest! A big congrats to everyone that qualified and took part in the live final, as you could see this contest is extremely harsh and a big challenge! Also to the other finalist, @Dancop and @Lucky_n00b , amazing performance and you guys are benching machines that gave me a huge headache! To be honest i think i had a very fortunate day when everything went very smooth and karma worked in my favor! See you guys next year and thanks to G.skill staff and judges that ensured everything went good and contest took place in first place! 

Cheers!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Next year I'm going to dethrone you  all. The crowd will be awestruck as I pour LN2 with one hand and beat Alex in an arm wrestle with the other hand at the same time balancing a table on my head with Splave on top of it doing his Asrock demo. Look closely at my OpenNoob Table made from 100% Lucky Noob's head. This should pretty much nullify Dancop and anyone else since you can't compete while trying to find your jaw in a huge crowd of Asian people.

God you guys have no idea. Might as well pass me the cape and scepter now.

Edited by marco.is.not.80
You've been served!
  • Haha 3