HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBot Team Cup 2020 3DMASH-UP thread.

MaddMutt

• Crew
On 7/23/2020 at 5:00 PM, gtxx58 said:

Dual core gpu is allowed in hd 2000 stage ? thats will be cool to see battle between hd 2900 and hd 2600 dual !

Nope single core only.

For superposition, it will be awarded with points, like the other 3D benchmarks. Always surprises me that we sometimes bench +1K setups at moments, yet don't cash out and reward the developpers for their work.

• Crew

yes sadly to ensure verification purposes a link is required. Also for superposition, in the future it will be awarded with points, like the other 3D FM/UL benchmarks.

Always surprises me that we sometimes bench +1K setups at moments, yet don't reward the developpers for their work .

Software purchased by me for benching........   1. 3d mark 11 2. 3d mark 3. VR mark 4. Catzilla 5. Geek bench 3 6. Geekbench 4 7. Passmark performance test 8. Pcmark 10 etc... I think most of us do support developers......                               Edit: forgot Time spy.... Can't remember all....at a time.....

Edited by ksateaaa23

• 2 weeks later...

"can you check why the FM link result is hidden".

I have two fm accounts one is old with kodukula76 and other with steam kodukula_kumar. i might have validated on both accounts. hence one of the result might be  hidden.

still i have another fm link.

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/23221008

oops! that's not the reason. if i am logged in i can see the result otherwise it's hidden...............

fs.JPG

Edited by ksateaaa23