HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goooo GHZ and G-boy/mang, with 01 coming up i hope for their sake they can get the CPU clocking higher though

what's happening with my boys i wonder, superpi round looked reasonable

Romania FKN nailed the first round, well done

I see Kingpin haging out, sweet :)

Max cpu 5800 and max gpu 1600 mhz

Correction to that mate, I think the 2nd CPU of my Indonesian friends can hit close to 5.9Ghz (5.88Ghz to be exact) and I guess They just noticed this after benching their 2nd CPU in the 2k1 benchmarks. (They had used the 2nd CPU in the Pi 32M stage, but can only hit 108Mhz BCLK with 1866Mhz divider)

Too bad, we don't know the single Inspector 'tweak' that can boost the 2k1 score for GTX580 a lot (not until someone very kindly shows how's its done to me).

This is their final submitted score for 2k1 : 1239xx

th_3d014ed.jpg

And this is the score I tried to do after the 'tweak' was done, with the similar settings as before, after the competition had ended : 131171

th_3d01fixeded.jpg

(well, even if we did submitted the 131k, we still can't make up the loss points in 3d11)

Honestly, we're a bit ashamed because we somehow got the best CPU for 2k1, but we still can't get the top result for 2k1 (T_T). It's our loss completely and we still need a LOT to learn from competition like this. Many thanks for all other overclockers who shows how things were supposed to be done. Very fierce competition , and Congrats to all the winner and all the Contestant :)

Regards,

Edited by Lucky_n00b