HWBOT Community Forums

G.Skill World Cup Online Qualifier 2023: 1st of March till April 10th 2023

Leeghoofd

Z790 Apex 0903

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ipfk965224or6n/ROG-MAXIMUS-Z790-APEX-ASUS-0903.CAP?dl=0

notes: https://bianbao.dev/post/948 (Should update to ME FW 16.1.25.2124 first apparently as linked on that site)

microcode 15 version (for avx-512)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/124urvRiyrN2x-pnBUjQexJhbtdg6iGOp/view?usp=share_link

Edited by Seby9123
  • Like 1

For the future you can only report scores the official way. If you think that a score is not legit you have to go to the submission page and report the submission officially. No more talking to Albrecht, Hiwa, me or other involved people on private messengers, Discord, WhatsApp and so on. If you want to have a submission checked by a moderator you have to go the official way.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, der8auer said:

For the future you can only report scores the official way. If you think that a score is not legit you have to go to the submission page and report the submission officially. No more talking to Albrecht, Hiwa, me or other involved people on private messengers, Discord, WhatsApp and so on. If you want to have a submission checked by a moderator you have to go the official way.

Thanks!

Damn but I want everyone to think Im nice to their face while screwing them behind their backs hmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, der8auer said:

Thanks!

On the same note i am waiting for some public announcement of people that will get banns, messing around with bclk and submitting lower scores when you had higher score done with cheating should be punished by all means. 

I would love to take actions but as usual we need solid proof. If you have some we are happy to look into it. It's one of the cases where I personally would consider it "obvious" but from an objective point of view we still need some sort of proof to justify a ban. 

I'm not happy about that but I think we have to follow the fair procedure so everyone gets the same treatment. 

Again: If anybody has solid proof, please send it to Albrecht.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 5:40 AM, safedisk said:

Thanks. Do you need Intel ME Consumer Firmware : 16.1.25.2124 for this beta bios version? Again, thanks sir.

• Crew

Bench spots for the Live Qualifier at Computex

Livequalifiers.png

First of the Online Qualifiers can pick their bench spot as first, Nr2 as second, ....

• CPU's will be limited to 13th Gen only at Computex
  • CPU Core clocks limited at 6500MHz and 6000MHz uncore for the Live Qualifiers
  • Thanks 1

Meme troll submitter with 000000 effort (underclocked CPU and DDR4 RAM anybody?) trying to produce any half decent scores allowed to enter and even win(!!) lucky draw?

Wow, nice way of spitting into the face of every people that legit tried their best, invested time, money and effort just couldn't finish top spots. "Hey, thanks for showing your middle finger, here's some freebies." That's some wack shit...

Edited by kicsipapucs
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1