HWBOT Community Forums

The REV4 public test server! (feedback welcome)

Massman

Do you mean that only captains will be able to see power team ranks/points?

Will there be api or [ hwbot] tags that show powerteam ranks/points? We could just make our on pages/lists.

No, just mainly for the team captains/leaders as those are the ones motivating the members (I think). It will be part of the team's public profile and is going to be pretty much what you have today under the points section of a team profile page, but needs more finetuning because there are more aspects to team points nowadays.

In other words, we need a breakdown for powerteam (global, hardware) and user (global, hardware) contribution to the team total.

API is planned, but won't be in the R4 release. Maybe 4.1; probably 4.2 or so.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, thx will feedback what I find ;)

=> uat still in french here

=> CPUZ validation link is not showed on the submission, only the picture

=> I choose a board from Asus and on the submission it says MSI

=> 8351 mhz avec MSI Athlon XP 1800+ Palomino. WTF ?

=> 8 GHz achievement doesn't work

=> Aquamark achievement doesn't work

Edited by Christian Ney

strange now on the EOL lot of people are with 400-370 pts and TOP20 is without any pictures -.-

When using an old submission to submite a new one, the validation pic is kept... it's smarter if it was done for the ''pictures of the system'' ;)

Edited by Christian Ney

After last update it seems that everyone lost hardware points (hardware master ranking).

E.g. i lost round about 70 Points, Lex_ lost ~ 330 Hardware-Points, RoccoESA lost ~ 740 hardware points.... why that?

Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

Edited by DopeLex

No, just mainly for the team captains/leaders as those are the ones motivating the members (I think). It will be part of the team's public profile and is going to be pretty much what you have today under the points section of a team profile page, but needs more finetuning because there are more aspects to team points nowadays.

In other words, we need a breakdown for powerteam (global, hardware) and user (global, hardware) contribution to the team total.

API is planned, but won't be in the R4 release. Maybe 4.1; probably 4.2 or so.

Thanks. Keep up the good work you guys.

Maybe we can start with adding points and only remove the competition points if turns out manufacturers are in fact taking advantage of this?

I think this is the best way! Hicookie could not win GOOC WW 2011 if the competition is not open for everybody, don't you think? :)

On the current revision that's on the uat server I cannot see competion points enabled. Am I missing something?

Question I found at another forum: "Does not having pictures take away points from the team?"

Answer:

No. For the Enthusiast League, only the submissions (15 global + 20 hardware) with pictures will be contributing to your personal total. But, all result submissions still receive a rank and points. These points will still be contributing to the team!

k.....am not sure if i get this though...the algo is still a bit unclear to me....

also can you explain this?

"Submissions without a picture will not contribute to your enthusiast league points!"

its shown in the points tab......

am not sure if adding of pics should be a must....

coz many will lose points in this way...not everyone clicks a pic of there systems u know..........

reconsider this rule.........

also

if i am the biggest contributor then where did this those points go?

or only the top 15 or 10 are being taken into account?

Edited by sumonpathak

am not sure if adding of pics should be a must....

The pictures requirement only applies to the Enthusiast League. All scores receive points and all scores contribute to the team. Even if you did not attach pictures.

The pictures requirement only applies to the Enthusiast League. All scores receive points and all scores contribute to the team. Even if you did not attach pictures.

well thats y am concerned.......coz i am in that league....

i hope the team points total/user total calculation is not final......

cheers:)

Edited by sumonpathak
typo

I hope a screenshot is still needed for verification of score ?