HWBOT Community Forums

The REV4 public test server! (feedback welcome)

Massman

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol globals for CPUZ are back(EDIT: massman did it wrong), but still no HWpoints for(EDIT: cause he did it wrong again ? xD):

- PCMark04

- Reference clock

- Memory clock

- PCMark Vantage

- Heaven DX9

- 3DMark 11 Performance

And I am still ranked 1196 of 31K :P

Will put myself in the Pro OC League to see if even here I am fucked -.-

Edited by Christian Ney
()Massman added

Hi all,

I wanted say a my opinion, you can put in new home page you see either in time real is voice "Professional Overclockers League" and "Overclockers League"?

Maybe one above the other...

Sorry for my bad English, i come from Italy :)

by

Coccus. ;)

Tried to put myself into the XOL (Pro league? Xtreme pro? Whatever, the top one), but while it saved it in my profile it didn't actually move me.

Mostly I just wanted to see where I'd be without having to manually find my 15 best and so on.

rofl, go me!

Guess I'll have to play in the OC league for a while :P

Ahh I see it's only globals and WR points. THat explains that.

I like that, it gives the individuals an option to compete exactly as they used to (well sortof, couldn't get globals for wp2x and wp4x before, close enough though).

I think this is going to be a positive change. My change to Pro? Not so much! I'd like to go back, in case you were feeling board. (thanks for switching me over though!)

Edited by Bobnova

Filter rankings pull down boxes on league page don't work. Do you want to know about these issues, massman, or are you already aware?

Feel free to post as much feedback as you want. I'm currently reading through other forums too and collecting all the feedback.

Feel free to post as much feedback as you want. I'm currently reading through other forums too and collecting all the feedback.

other forums ? where ?

As promised:

Massy, you are my favourite panda ever love.png

PS: no dirty minds please

Edited by Christian Ney

Some thoughts about the pro league. I find pro league very reliefing, cause now we well sponsored overclockers have our own place in rankings, so we can not annoy the ones who have to buy everything by themselves.

I will also drop the "bench every possible test every freaking time again and again year after year" style and will focus on some important ones.

That will be huge relief for me personally. The old style of benching have been very very hard and when I have very limited resources, it was sometimes too stressful.

I will not care about the pro oc ranking anymore, cause there is nothing to achieve anymore.

So, I am happy! You should be happy as well :)

Edited by SF3D

IMHO i'd be happier seeing Unigine DX9 getting no points and i'd love CPU-Z to get global points back :)

3DMark11... not fussed which (one) preset gets points, but I hope it is deemed ready for points at some stage soon :)

RAM and Reference clocks... hardware points is ok :)

+1 totally agree with keny :) , Rev.4 its looking very good.

R4 not only punishes hardware sharing, but also legitimate similarities.

New and exciting hardware (2500k, 2600k) will have a lot of benchers on a team. Why devalue scores because a team has a lot of them. Large teams will suffer greatly.

Up and coming overclockers will be disillusioned because there scores are not contributing to the team so they will quit.

HWBOT will become stagnate and decline with this new revision.

Most of the positive responses here are from highly experienced elite overclockers. They will become more elite as new entries into team competition will become a thing of the past!

ctrl + clic doesn't work for:

http://uat.hwbot.org/user/christian_ney/#My_Submissions

and

http://uat.hwbot.org/user/christian_ney/#Points

Fyi, these are the benchmarks that did not have any points before, but which have hardware points enabled on the test server:

- PCMark04

- Reference clock

- Memory clock

- PCMark Vantage

- Heaven DX9

- 3DMark 11 Performance

Just for testing.

Still no hw points enabled -.-

Total Hardware points is missed on our profile, only way to know it is to browse the hardware masters league till our nickname -.-

Would be nice to have in the hardware library just in front of the name of the hardware something like ''results'' (our submissions with the hardware in question), not just the hardware name and when we clic it we just have the global ranking.

Seems I did something with a 8900 GS and I don't have it -.-' want to know which submission I made with.

magic ''recalc best submissions'' button is missed

recalc rank and point button is missed

delete result is missed (afaik it's normal)

report submission is missed

entry modification log button is missed

hardware specs are missed

benchmaks (browse benchmarks)

Graphic Cards specs are missed even the tab. like now

CPU specs are partially missed, there is the tab and core name

ctrl+clic on the hwbot logo doesn't work

the beta server here is still in french even if my account is set to english for the language.

It's written MSI GIGABYTE ADATA, but it lacks GEIL ?

Edited by Christian Ney
''s'' added at submission