HWBOT Community Forums

The REV4 public test server! (feedback welcome)

Massman

- more clear distinction between global, hardware and wr points in table

- user points tab now showing 15 global and 20 hardware that contribute to personal score

Yay! :D Looks much easier to interpret now.

I get 25 hardware results shown, not 20.... but better seeing all the relevant ones + extra instead of not enough

The # of participants for each league is off..... either that or HWB has trimmed the user database and theres only 3861 users total :P

I'm loving the page for a benchmark submission where it shows the global and hardware result/ranking along with the scores on either side

Edited by K404

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! :D Looks much easier to interpret now.

I get 25 hardware results shown, not 20.... but better seeing all the relevant ones + extra instead of not enough

Fixed

The # of participants for each league is off..... either that or HWB has trimmed the user database and theres only 3861 users total :P

It's correct, it's due to the regulation that people in the enthusiast league need pictures attached to their top 20 submissions, otherwise they do not receive points/rank.

There are 21 professional overclockers, 2320 xtreme overclockers, and 1520 enthusiast overclockers with have attached pictures to their submissions. The other 25000 members never attached pics nor used extreme cooling. We could improve the logic to also include the enthusiast members in the rank who do not have pics, just with 0 points.

We're not futuremark. We're not going to say we have 30k active extreme overclockers if there are only 4 submissions. ;)

I'm loving the page for a benchmark submission where it shows the global and hardware result/ranking along with the scores on either side

We're not futuremark. We're not going to say we have 30k active extreme overclockers if there are only 4 submissions. ;)

Burn! Could you explain to Futuremark how to not be like Futuremark, please? :D

Nice idea that there's a "holding group" before belonging to any league at all

i repeat me question. is it possible to show at the team page the real points for the ranking. at the moment i can see the global an hardware points but points total show just global points plus 300 hw points so not the points that are counting fpr the team league. and the member tab is nor working. it shows not the member list just the top5 activ members. so please fix this

i repeat me question. is it possible to show at the team page the real points for the ranking. at the moment i can see the global an hardware points but points total show just global points plus 300 hw points so not the points that are counting fpr the team league. and the member tab is nor working. it shows not the member list just the top5 activ members. so please fix this

We're currently trying to work out an easy system that allows Team Captains to quickly analyse the team points total.

Work in progress :).

A few issues.

1) When viewing rankings for a particular piece of hardware, you can not page back or forward. I can just see myself and the others immediately around me. If I'm ranked 58th, I want to be able to back page to the #1 through 57th spots to see my point potential.

2) Rankings should be numbered, as well as your own 15 global and 20 HW submissions. Everything in a list should be numbered.

3) Fix the user profile front page so that total points are added correctly. It is still adding only 300 HW points.

4) On user profile front page fix dead links to: user ranking in country, and user ranking in team.

5) On team page can not see team ranked by team member.

Looking good guys.

Uploaded a bunch of fixes on the UAT server, like a team contribution list in the team members tab.

Not my rank :P

btw do you know why everytime you update the uat, I am back to XOL from EOL ?

Maybe the engine found that I have so good submissions that shouldn't be on air, must be LN2 :D j/k

We're currently trying to work out an easy system that allows Team Captains to quickly analyse the team points total.

Do you mean that only captains will be able to see power team ranks/points?

Will there be api or [ hwbot] tags that show powerteam ranks/points? We could just make our on pages/lists.

Indeed, that's not a bug. Your top 15 scores get global points, it does not need to be a different app, just different rankings. You can get global points for 1x & 2x AM3.

Cool. That will make a lot of people happy.

Do you mean that only captains will be able to see power team ranks/points?

Will there be api or [ hwbot] tags that show powerteam ranks/points? We could just make our on pages/lists.

No, just mainly for the team captains/leaders as those are the ones motivating the members (I think). It will be part of the team's public profile and is going to be pretty much what you have today under the points section of a team profile page, but needs more finetuning because there are more aspects to team points nowadays.

In other words, we need a breakdown for powerteam (global, hardware) and user (global, hardware) contribution to the team total.

API is planned, but won't be in the R4 release. Maybe 4.1; probably 4.2 or so.

ok, thx will feedback what I find ;)

=> uat still in french here

=> CPUZ validation link is not showed on the submission, only the picture

=> I choose a board from Asus and on the submission it says MSI

=> 8351 mhz avec MSI Athlon XP 1800+ Palomino. WTF ?

=> 8 GHz achievement doesn't work

=> Aquamark achievement doesn't work

Edited by Christian Ney

strange now on the EOL lot of people are with 400-370 pts and TOP20 is without any pictures -.-

When using an old submission to submite a new one, the validation pic is kept... it's smarter if it was done for the ''pictures of the system'' ;)

Edited by Christian Ney

After last update it seems that everyone lost hardware points (hardware master ranking).

E.g. i lost round about 70 Points, Lex_ lost ~ 330 Hardware-Points, RoccoESA lost ~ 740 hardware points.... why that?

Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

Edited by DopeLex